Check out the patch notes for the v20 Lovely Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55909/lovely-update-v20

[COMBAT] Heavy Gunner - Med Kit

TomitaTomita
MapleStory 2 Rep: 865
edited 12:57PM May 15, 2018 in Bug Reporting
Med Kit the Heavy Gunner lvl 44 skill disappear without healing or sometimes it's invisible near edges.
It's a small bug but sometimes can cause you to die!

First the bug: On that one the med kit disapear without even healing - affects gameplay

wEU8abA.jpg
FkmgPoA.jpg
SedlruM.jpg

This one is more of a visual bug that happens on stairs, you can still get the health pack, I think it's because of the way it thinks the surface is a cube - don't affect gameplay

Bottom to top:

s0qkh4q.jpg
XActKr0.jpg
rhH5tjT.jpg

Top to bottom:

eX9WcsV.jpg
jwjtHh6.jpg
oAaCQXj.jpg

With tests I found out some really weird things:
TEST 1 - don't affect gameplay too much
- Near the edge of a cube and a block distance of 1 Z block high.
- The med kit stayed on the bottom floor a little invisible, but I still could pick it up and heal

lhIwiuo.jpg
32dVJHQ.jpg

TEST 2 - don't affect gameplay too much
- Near the edge of a cube and a block distance of 2 Z block high.
- The med kit stayed on the middle floor a little invisible, but I still could pick it up and heal but I needed to JUMP to get it

KlTsCPO.jpg
OtG6KB7.jpg
YUNslMO.jpg

TEST 3 - affects gameplay
- Near the edge of a cube and a block distance of 3 Z block high.
- The med kit vanished or stayed invisible, and I couldn't get it, not even jumping or climbing the blocks, the skill went on cooldown even after that!

g1ZHNO1.jpg
x6KhPDD.jpg
qRmc5kn.jpg
RcKiPtL.jpg

BONUS
For some reason I could put it on the top of the water tho, just saying.
WG3nfL6.jpg

That's it, hope you guys can fix it, as it is the only heal skill we got :P, or at least make the medkit don't go over the edge haha, good luck!
DanDK

Comments