Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

Lackluster

ALLISTERALLISTER
Maplestory 2 Rep: 930
edited 10:41AM May 15, 2018 in Knight
Compared to the other classes, overall the Knight just feels underwhelming. I understand that it's a tank role, but a bit too sluggish and linear for the general taste in my opinion. Every other class is flashy, satisfying, and dynamic. Knight's DPS is extremely low as well.

Comments

• DanDKDanDK
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 33,475
    I can reassure(?) you that this is a general problem with every single class at the moment due to the poor way gameplay and combat in particular is designed in the current state of the game. While DPS classes might look flashy, they're also very generic and bland compared to each other. There is nothing dynamic about spamming the same skills over and over on every single enemy until they die. Support classes in particular suffer because no content actually requires their participation, and their DPS is low as well as you mention. The entire system needs a huge overhaul if any class is to ever feel satisfying.
    TheCurrySauseBanditNachan