Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

Draw the person above you!

Comments

  • LaurieMoonLaurieMoon
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,775
    Posts: 144
    Member
    edited 5:51PM May 19, 2018
    Man, I'm so confused. Looks like a bahjillion people have one @Goldi

    I thought I'd done the wrong person so I did BOTH of Goldi's skins! However, I actually can't draw for . So I hope at the very least these are funny!!

    Goldi #1:
    Fi5StLu.png
    https://imgur.com/a/TxP11PT

    Goldi #2:
    FUTgvOe.png
    https://imgur.com/a/UMdUWUK


    So now to hopefully continue on the chain, here is a picture of me!!
    Draw me as badass, as detailed, or as hilarious as you like. Any art would be incredible as I have a Youtube Channel and would love to share it if at all possible!!
    VKkS7Zo.png
    https://i.imgur.com/VKkS7Zo.png
  • PyomPyom
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,955
    Posts: 46
    Member
    edited 7:43AM May 19, 2018

    C...claimed? XD

    Please refrain from drawing those that were already drawn if possible, as that causes the true last person to lose their piece. ´ - `)
    You can do that through PMs if you want, or you can draw both people of your choice AND the last person. Otherwise the last person who drew someone doesn't get their share, or other members have to make art for them when they shouldn't have to.

    This goes for everyone. I don't have the right to force you but I ask of you, please, to try to keep it tidy for those that want to join in. I don't mean to be the mean witch, I just want everyone to have fun. So please PLEASE be mindful of others.



    Mean witch out.

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


    EDIT: BUT WAIT! Mean witch back.

    For those that missed it. Some new rules:

    -Only draw the person above you. If you want to draw someone else, PMs are always there!

    -If you wish to claim, also post your character picture. That way other members don't have to wait for you to continue their practice!

    -Also about claims. I know good pieces take time, but claim only if you're going to start on it soon, and only once at a time. Claiming, not hogging!

    -Avoid deviating from the game. Conversations can make things messy, please keep them short and in your game post!

    -Last, but not least. Have fun!

    Mean witch out for reals. I hope.

    GoldiBakeryNaivelyWrittenRenniXenostars
  • DracoImpactDracoImpact
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,195
    Posts: 56
    Member
    Pyom wrote: »
    15s94zk.jpg

    This isn't an art request thread, it's a draw and be drawn thread! You're supposed to draw the last person that drew the person above theirs (Alpacasso still has yet to be drawn. I'd be really sad if he/she didn't get anything after doing her/his part).

    Please honor the only thread rule (:

    Oh.
    FeelsBadMan. I can't draw for nothin'. lol
    NaivelyWritten
  • FelineFunnyFelineFunny
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,660
    Posts: 38
    Member
    edited 9:04PM May 19, 2018
    I apologize if I misunderstood the order. Before I posted, Goldi was the last person to post a character, and Nilrem made a drawing for her, so I assumed they were next

    Claiming @LaurieMoon to keep this going, hopefully Im not hogging lol
    TtnodyL.png

    Since I never screenshotted my other characters:
    I challenge the next person to draw any NPC wearing your current outfit
    HoIy
  • NaivelyWrittenNaivelyWritten
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,010
    Posts: 6
    Member
    edited 4:15PM May 19, 2018
    Pyom wrote: »

    C...claimed? XD

    Please refrain from drawing those that were already drawn if possible, as that causes the true last person to lose their piece. ´ - `)
    You can do that through PMs if you want, or you can draw both people of your choice AND the last person. Otherwise the last person who drew someone doesn't get their share, or other members have to make art for them when they shouldn't have to.

    This goes for everyone. I don't have the right to force you but I ask of you, please, to try to keep it tidy for those that want to join in. I don't mean to be the mean witch, I just want everyone to have fun. So please PLEASE be mindful of others.



    Mean witch out.

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


    EDIT: BUT WAIT! Mean witch back.

    For those that missed it. Some new rules:

    -Only draw the person above you. If you want to draw someone else, PMs are always there!

    -If you wish to claim, also post your character picture. That way other members don't have to wait for you to continue their practice!

    -Also about claims. I know good pieces take time, but claim only if you're going to start on it soon, and only once at a time. Claiming, not hogging!

    -Avoid deviating from the game. Conversations can make things messy, please keep them short and in your game post!

    -Last, but not least. Have fun!

    Mean witch out for reals. I hope.

    @Pyom Oh crud! I already drew it haha~! OTZ
    --->
    govdiv2_by_naivelywritten-dcbzb8o.jpg

    I want to do another one, though anywho. I guess that means I should be drawing @FelineFunny ?? >-<

    My character:
    syth_by_naivelywritten-dcbzd0r.jpg
    JuulieBakeryXenostarsLa3elle
  • LaurieMoonLaurieMoon
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,775
    Posts: 144
    Member
    @FelineFunny
    Amazing! I look like such a bruiser!
    Here is my response to your "Any NPC wearing my character's outfit" (Yup, it's everyone's favourite meme-ified Librarian not allowing people into the beta!)
    GGJB53W.png
    https://i.imgur.com/GGJB53W.png

    @NaivelyWritten
    Here's you! I may've taken some artistic liberties with it..
    DogIhlu.png
    https://i.imgur.com/DogIhlu.png


    Here is me!
    VKkS7Zo.png
    https://i.imgur.com/VKkS7Zo.png
    FelineFunnyNaivelyWritten
  • HoIyHoIy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,220
    Posts: 248
    Member
    edited 8:22PM May 19, 2018
  • MarielxMarielx
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,690
    Posts: 76
    Member
    Can I participate even if I don't know how to draw?
    NaivelyWritten
  • AnaHeartillyAnaHeartilly
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,050
    Posts: 30
    Member
    edited 5:02PM May 27, 2018
    Holy's Character
    This is only the second face I ever drew. Trying to learn but no time right now. Too many exams. I'll try to add a body, trace and color it when I do have time.
    23ijpu8.jpg

    Here's my character

    34or9et.jpg

    NaivelyWrittenHoIyGamerFiendTassyMiketsukami
  • PyomPyom
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,955
    Posts: 46
    Member
    Marielx wrote: »
    Can I participate even if I don't know how to draw?

    As long as you try your best, sure (: It's never too late to start drawing.

    @AnaHeartilly Please post a picture of your character if you're going to claim something. That way people don't have to wait for you to finish in order to participate ^ - ^;



    AnaHeartilly
  • YuleYule
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 755
    Posts: 4
    Member
    edited 6:06PM May 20, 2018
    Claiming AnaHeartilly's character. c:

    53c859d361bb436dd117a08fe1f562ab.png
    Sorry! I had finished earlier but didn't get to post it right away!
    :3
    I'm having a conflict of styles..help! lol
    Here's my other character!:
    96ef346d056354b63d3177fa5f601da0.png
    AnaHeartilly
  • MistreilMistreil
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,780
    Posts: 44
    Member
    Yule wrote: »
    Claiming AnaHeartilly's character. c:

    Here's my other character!:
    96ef346d056354b63d3177fa5f601da0.png

    8ef572691b.png

    'w')v

    and.. my character!
    31e92f944d.png
    JuulieSusieYuleBakeryTassyMiketsukami
  • PojuPoju
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,225
    Posts: 7
    Member
    edited 2:59PM May 25, 2018
    Mistreil wrote: »
    8ef572691b.png

    'w')v

    and.. my character!
    31e92f944d.png
    o9dp8Lf.png
    Here's a wip so someone else doesn't work on the same character as me!
    I will update this post and PM the finished piece to ya!

    I wasn't in the beta so I don't have a character, so next person can just draw this NPC I like!

    edit, it's finally done! decided to redo since i didn't like my first sketch. :(
    65JS3vM.png
    JuulieSusieBakeryTassyMiketsukamiMistreilChats
  • JuulieJuulie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,250
    Posts: 9
    Member
    edited 5:01PM May 20, 2018
    She's so fun to draw, here's a sketch
    95YS2ta.png
    here's my char again
    ZvqFJrV.jpg
    MinniHxHPojuSusieTassyXenostarsLumièreNXACuddlesLa3elle
  • MistreilMistreil
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,780
    Posts: 44
    Member
    edited 5:36PM May 20, 2018
    Juulie wrote: »
    Claiming Poju's post o/
    here's my char again
    ZvqFJrV.jpg

    ahh!! claiming...!! done! your character's so cool... so pretty!! ;w;) ♥♥

    5dfd40422b.png

    my priest from kms2 (that im going to try to recreate on official launch)
    64b1dbdce4.png
    JuulieSusieMinniMiketsukamiNXACuddlesYams
  • MinniMinni
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,315
    Posts: 62
    Member
    edited 2:22AM May 21, 2018
    Juulie wrote: »
    She's so fun to draw, here's a sketch
    95YS2ta.png
    here's my char again
    ZvqFJrV.jpg

    Sorry already started x.x so here my First try:

    07657FB1-DC8F-437C-A676-374CD7689082-583x1024.jpeg

    My Char:
    My Char:
    char-maple.png
    JuulieMistreil
  • SylviianelSylviianel
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,325
    Posts: 13
    Member
    edited 11:24PM May 25, 2018
    Mistreil wrote: »
    my priest from kms2 (that im going to try to recreate on official launch)
    64b1dbdce4.png

    Kinda ran out of time to finish the whole thing ;-;
    painty_headup_by_sylviianchi-dccjzy4.png

    old WIP
    wip_by_sylviianchi-dcc41x4.png

    Sketch
    sketch_mistreil_right_flip_by_sylviianchi-dcc3yp8.png

    My character:
    ED8BtDk.jpg?1
    The wings and tattoo aren't necessary.



    TassyMiketsukamiMistreil
  • MistreilMistreil
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,780
    Posts: 44
    Member
    edited 3:42PM May 21, 2018
    Minni wrote: »
    My Char:
    My Char:
    char-maple.png

    I'll draw Minni's to fix the chain 'w')9!!
    Next person can draw Sylviianel! ☆

    93c4af5ccc.png

    done minni's!! 'w') ♥♥
    MinniLumièreMiketsukamiNXACuddlesBakeryLa3elle
  • IucksIucks
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,500
    Posts: 29
    Member
    edited 8:38PM May 21, 2018
    [EDIT] Finished the color picture!
    Sylviianel wrote: »

    My character:
    ED8BtDk.jpg?1
    The wings and tattoo aren't necessary.


    tumblr_p93elvsSah1s5uwbjo1_1280.jpg
    33237649_955001704666734_7571219940535959552_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=25742ddf937e554ef580cd64cb5db535&oe=5B98940F

    I had fun with this, and I may color it later.

    My avi:
    tumblr_p93elvsSah1s5uwbjo2_400.png[/spoile
    SylviianelTassyMiketsukami
  • ZueniZueni
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,525
    Posts: 13
    Member
    edited 1:54PM May 21, 2018
    Iucks wrote: »
    tumblr_p93elvsSah1s5uwbjo1_1280.jpg

    I had fun with this, and I may color it later.

    My avi:
    tumblr_p93elvsSah1s5uwbjo2_400.png[/spoile

    Claim * q *

    EDIT: Welp drew on small canvas w/o realizing but o well : D .. here's your small chibi
    52cYJFl.png

    Here's my character !!
    pxOWerv.jpg
    IucksMiketsukamiJuulie