Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

What stats do you guys go for

xGenuinexGenuine
Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
edited 1:15PM May 13, 2018 in Thief
I'm just wondering... what stats do we mainly focus on ?
Crit rate, Crit damage, Luck (obviously), attack speed, armor pen, etc etc.
What do you guys go for ? Does crit rate matter if we're putting all stats into luck anyway ?
Thank you in advance

Comments

• PyroRabbitPyroRabbit
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,410
    Lv 30 so far put all my stats into LUK (maybe 2 points into str).
    You can reset your stats and do what you want with them later.

Critical rate is good, but it isn't THAT great, I'd rather go for crit damage. Thieves are already one of the fastest classes if you play it right and manage to combo properly.

I don't think I've died once yet, takes some getting used to though. Its not a very wanted class because its such a close combat class, but if you know what you're doing, Thieves are dope.

IMO:
    LUCK, Crit damage, and speed.
    Can change that later on, keep some of your most useful items, (put in storage) end enchance once open beta is around, stuff you dont need NPC it, repeat. = meso.
  • xGenuinexGenuine
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
    Ahh okay, i'm doing it all wrong then, I have been getting critical rate. And it sucks that we don't know when 40% is haha.
    I'll try crit damage next time. Anyone else have opinions ?
  • KewkkyKewkky
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,505
    I did a lot of testing in the guild house against the training dummies, and I agree with PyroRabbit on his stat priorities. Critical Rate sounds good, but the difference in DPT between that and LUCK was large.