Check out the patch notes for the v20 Lovely Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55909/lovely-update-v20

Why are the Wizard skills completely different?

zerohumorzerohumor
MapleStory 2 Rep: 405
edited 6:19AM May 12, 2018 in Classes
Every video i've seen and even the preview video for the class in the game show completely different skills that look so much better than what we have now.

Why? Tf is up with that? Can someone please explain why they made this horrible change?fcd
Forum_Lurker

Comments

• PyomPyom
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,955
    You mean different skills, or different looking skills? If it's only the visuals try turning distortion effects on, makes a big difference.
  • DrYoshiyahuDrYoshiyahu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 9,195
    Can you be more specific? Maybe show us what you're looking at, and what you're seeing in game.
  • AnActualYetiAnActualYeti
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 815
    Class preview vid shows

Lightning whip
    Fireball
    Ice wave
    Falling Icicles
    moving fire twister

and we don't have any of those as a wiz
    RyukensDanDKtkmisereForum_Lurker
  • HamicoHamico
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,675
    MS2 went through something similar to the big bang update. so many things changed. these are old videos.
  • DrYoshiyahuDrYoshiyahu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 9,195
    I don't know what videos you're talking about, but if it's not from this year, just ignore it. Major updates make old videos obselete very quickly.
  • SolisSolis
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 695
    And it's much better this way ~
  • SerfrostSerfrost
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,565
    I'll be honest, I'm a mage main by heart and it's definitely lackluster compared to what you'd expect from a magician in Maplestory.
    Forum_Lurker
  • DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,535
    Probably the same update that dumbed down the game with everything else. Shame they couldn't even be honest with the videos then
    Forum_Lurker