Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974

I keep checking the Forum..

OvernOvern
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,005
edited 1:21AM May 12, 2018 in General Chat
To see if they ended up doing another thing to let people into the CBT. No.. no they don't. It's just events for people who did make it in.
BearSensei

Comments

• saipandasaipanda
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,010
    I'm more interested in an OBT or live release
  • ShizzarenShizzaren
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 640
    I do this too, but I don't really expect any news. Guess the hope comes from streamers saying they were trying to get Nexon to give out more keys.
  • BearSenseiBearSensei
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,240
    Yea same not gonna lie Nexon dead could have handled CBT better, they did it very poorly and managed to exclude a big chunk of the community in events. The trailer even says "Everyone together" more like "Everyone separate" . Hopefully there's another CBT so that the excluded people can gain rewards as well
  • DrakooonDrakooon
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,065
    I keep checking too. I feel like everyone deserves a faster official launch if everybody who participated broke the beta road test (by far more than the participation expectation (200k) broke the record for those who are wondering). We reached 455k+! That number continues to grow if and only if this game is being appreciated with more events leading to the official launch. It isn't about retaining these people. It about making events everyone can participate in until official launch.

—Drakooon
    YinYang