Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

NO Custom Images will show up.

OmnomnomnomOmnomnomnom
Maplestory 2 Rep: 755
edited 10:42PM May 14, 2018 in Tech Support
From Profile Pictures, to banners and clothing. even the ranking boards in towns.
NONE Of the Custom images are showing for me. its just a blank default for everything.
even if its me, or anyone else. i cant see anything that isn't base template in the game =/
I've double checked the image placement for a few things on my side. and it hasn't helped.
I tried running a repair more then once. And I've done a Fresh install twice now. and i still can see anything.

AmtXa.jpg
AmtYU.jpg
AmtZA.jpg
Amu0b.jpg
Amu2U.jpg
LuxAmari
  1. How Badly would this bug you?26 votes
    1. Not at all.
       8% (2 votes)
    2. Sorta.
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Yea, that would be annoying.
       23% (6 votes)
    4. ALOT. This would completely break the immersion for me.
       69% (18 votes)

Comments

• Boyd23Boyd23
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
    I'm having the exact same problem, its really frustrating.
  • OnulleOnulle
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
    Same problem here.
  • LuxAmariLuxAmari
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,745
    Same problem! Can't see UGC content at all
  • OmnomnomnomOmnomnomnom
    days of trouble shooting later. i still cant get ANYTHING to show up that's user created.
    i pray this isn't an issue in the live game considering at least half the charm of this game is the community creations.
  • TøshiøTøshiø
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 535
    weird issue
  • OmnomnomnomOmnomnomnom
    Tøshiø wrote: »
    weird issue

You're telling me. It's so.... disengaging for the game for me. i can set everything just fine?
    Everyone else see's my profile pictures.
    My Guild icon, Ect. Ect. (Confirmed by multiple people and friends) But i can't see any of it.

i mean even my Log in screen is just. depressing.
    AmtLy.png
    Boyd23
  • GimmeTeaGimmeTea
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 720
    Same here. Been messing with for about 3~4 days to see what's the cause and couldn't come up with anything except that it may be something to do with ports being blocked or something, but I don't know how to approach that.
  • CzarCzar
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 620
    Administrator
    It seems the game client is not able to download the user generated content properly.

If you're encountering the issue could you please try to access https://ms2ugc.blob.core.windows.net/ms2ugcimage/test/test.png from within your web browser and let us know if it loads? You should see the MapleStory 2 logo.
    Omnomnomnom
  • OmnomnomnomOmnomnomnom
    edited 7:09PM May 15, 2018
    Used the link, This is what's showing up for me.
    An0kZ.jpg
    It's Clearly not account based either,
    Logging into my Wife's account on this PC and i can't see Custom images on her account either.
    While on her PC any and all images show up just fine.
  • LuxAmariLuxAmari
    Used the link, This is what's showing up for me.
    An0kZ.jpg
    It's Clearly not account based either,
    Logging into my Wife's account on this PC and i can't see Custom images on her account either.
    While on her PC any and all images show up just fine.

Yep same here. My boyfriend can see everything on his laptop perfectly fine but I can't see anything on my desktop. Is it something to do with compatibility? I'll list my graphics card etc. when I get home tomorrow to compare.
  • GimmeTeaGimmeTea
    Czar wrote: »
    It seems the game client is not able to download the user generated content properly.

If you're encountering the issue could you please try to access https://ms2ugc.blob.core.windows.net/ms2ugcimage/test/test.png from within your web browser and let us know if it loads? You should see the MapleStory 2 logo.

Same as the ones above me, i can see the logo as well.
  • ReploidShamReploidSham
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,670
    It could be based on where you installed the game. In the next beta, I'd suggest installing Maplestory 2 elsewhere to see if it changes anything. Something like C:\Maplestory2, or D:\VIDEOGAMETHESEQUEL. If it's somewhere like C:\Program Files (x86)\Nexon\Library\Maplestory2, you might run into issues because of where it's installed.

Also, make sure there's plenty of room where you installed it. It has to make a cache of the UGC and is probably having difficulties storing it. Try running the game or the Nexon Launcher as admin next time to get the needed results.
  • LuxAmariLuxAmari
    Still having this problem with CB2
  • CzarCzar
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 620
    Administrator
    A hotfix was just released to address this. Please let us know if you're still experiencing the issue. Note that you'll need to exit the game and launch it again to receive the hotfix if you're already in-game.
    LuxAmari
  • GimmeTeaGimmeTea
    Czar wrote: »
    A hotfix was just released to address this. Please let us know if you're still experiencing the issue. Note that you'll need to exit the game and launch it again to receive the hotfix if you're already in-game.

Hi, still seem to be having the issue, made sure to relaunch the game :(
    unknown.png
  • xAkixAki
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 500
    Also have this problem qwq
  • PollyPolly
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 760
    edited 3:34AM August 24, 2018
    I have this issue. Any update to fixing this?

4knPB7r.png ELg1AAI.png
    Tikeyx
  • MrZeniousMrZenious
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 730
    @Polly

There was an announcement in the Discord from Cuddles regarding this:
    [UPDATE] The UGC Design Shop will be temporarily closed for investigation due to a bug. All UGC items will be invisible during investigation. We will notify Maplers once the shop is re-opened. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

However, it seems to have been resolved since then:
    [UPDATE] The UGC Design Shop is now back up! Thank you for your patience Maplers!

If you're still having issues, you should create a new thread/post.
  • AntimonArrowAntimonArrow
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 870
    Hey, it is Oct. 11th and I'm having the same problem too. Not sure if anyone has found the fix for it now that the game is released.
    Doxfez
  • ClunkersClunkers
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 400
    Yep still having this issue, have repaired, reinstalled, and updated IE, ontop of double checking every solution we had before. This popped up in CBT2, Can we get that hot fix we had before back then? Seems it didn't apply for us for launch and I thought it'd be fixed by now, but it's still a problem!