Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

Knights feel underwhelming.

ExitMusicExitMusic
Maplestory 2 Rep: 400
edited 3:10PM May 10, 2018 in Knight
3 Things
Skills are underwhelming.
Skills Feel Clunky.
No content in CBT that requires tanking mechanics.

I feel like a low budget beserker....

I'm still going to stick with knight because I enjoy pvp.

Comments

• VomittzVomittz
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,440
    I don't know I'm really enjoying my Knight playthrough, plus I've heard it really picks up after level 30. That being said, can't really say you're wrong about anything you say. I think Knights really need an actual aggro'ing skill to be a proper Tank class and therefore useful as a Tank.
  • mmviimmvii
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 4,890
    Hmm maybe that is something they could change in further patches, if there is no taunt skills or boss/mob aggro.
  • DanDKDanDK
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 33,475
    Sadly, it's not a class specific thing.
    Currently combat (and gameplay in general) in this game is designed so poorly that everyone feels the same way about their skills and mechanics. Obviously, with no proper tanking or healing required for anything and with everyone having clunky and bland skills to be spammed from start to finish without worrying about exhausting stuff like actual strategy, everyone is bound to feel the same way pretty soon.