Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

HV lv 50 in one day without cheats AMA

Keyblad3Keyblad3
Maplestory 2 Rep: 440
in Heavy Gunner
Will try to answer fast

Comments

• rand225rand225
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 205
    congrats on lv50! I would like to know how your skill tree looks. Also did you macro any skills together?

Thanks
  • FelineFunnyFelineFunny
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,410
    i wanna know how your skill tree looks as well, and if you have a set rotation/strat for clearing mobs
  • Keyblad3Keyblad3
    rand225 wrote: »
    congrats on lv50! I would like to know how your skill tree looks. Also did you macro any skills together?

Thanks
    i wanna know how your skill tree looks as well, and if you have a set rotation/strat for clearing mobs

Well kay... first i had something like this: https://ibb.co/mJ1vrJ
    Because i was learning stuff an wall.. i rly liked the laser beam and the satellite skill..
    mostly i would spam 1,2,3,4 with
    magnet, rocket, rockets, big rocket and then charge the laser skill to 3 and shoot..
    The hole game.. always
    After i beat the game and started doing DG
    my build was "ok" but i wanted to try an idea:https://ibb.co/bEZyBJ
    and i was disappointed that it actualy worked
    the first line full level with only the hp box on the right
    it does more dmg faster and i have to manuver less with my skills..
    and even have a self healing of 2400 hp.. that cap right now for lv 50 with no good equips..

i am very disappointed with heavy gunner even thou is "my favorite" class yet
    because everything i did is outplayed by a simple "hold A to fire"
    Koalatysleep
  • rand225rand225
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 205
    yea it seems the first line of tree is very solid for single target. Could you try lowering your med kit to lv 4 and pump the 6 skill point into rocket launcher to see if that will help with your dmg. I would also try 4 points into stun grenade and 2 points into orbital for bossing.
    Keyblad3
  • Keyblad3Keyblad3
    yea it seems the first line of tree is very solid for single target. Could you try lowering your med kit to lv 4 and pump the 6 skill point into rocket launcher to see if that will help with your dmg. I would also try 4 points into stun grenade and 2 points into orbital for bossing.
    true..
    stun granade sucks thou
  • ParalyzesParalyzes
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 200
    Keyblad3 wrote: »

Thanks

Well kay... first i had something like this: https://ibb.co/mJ1vrJ
    Because i was learning stuff an wall.. i rly liked the laser beam and the satellite skill..
    mostly i would spam 1,2,3,4 with
    magnet, rocket, rockets, big rocket and then charge the laser skill to 3 and shoot..
    The hole game.. always
    After i beat the game and started doing DG
    my build was "ok" but i wanted to try an idea:https://ibb.co/bEZyBJ
    and i was disappointed that it actualy worked
    the first line full level with only the hp box on the right
    it does more dmg faster and i have to manuver less with my skills..
    and even have a self healing of 2400 hp.. that cap right now for lv 50 with no good equips..

i am very disappointed with heavy gunner even thou is "my favorite" class yet
    because everything i did is outplayed by a simple "hold A to fire"

Hey. Thanks for this! I want to get to Level 50 as soon as possible, and generally just be efficient when mobbing/bossing. You recommend your second skill build, which is basically just the first line of basic skills? It really was better than the complicated first one you set up?