HV lv 50 in one day without cheats AMA

Keyblad3Keyblad3
Maplestory 2 Rep: 440
in Heavy Gunner
Will try to answer fast

Comments

• rand225rand225
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 205
    congrats on lv50! I would like to know how your skill tree looks. Also did you macro any skills together?

Thanks
  • FelineFunnyFelineFunny
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,380
    i wanna know how your skill tree looks as well, and if you have a set rotation/strat for clearing mobs
  • Keyblad3Keyblad3
    rand225 wrote: »
    congrats on lv50! I would like to know how your skill tree looks. Also did you macro any skills together?

Thanks
    i wanna know how your skill tree looks as well, and if you have a set rotation/strat for clearing mobs

Well kay... first i had something like this: https://ibb.co/mJ1vrJ
    Because i was learning stuff an wall.. i rly liked the laser beam and the satellite skill..
    mostly i would spam 1,2,3,4 with
    magnet, rocket, rockets, big rocket and then charge the laser skill to 3 and shoot..
    The hole game.. always
    After i beat the game and started doing DG
    my build was "ok" but i wanted to try an idea:https://ibb.co/bEZyBJ
    and i was disappointed that it actualy worked
    the first line full level with only the hp box on the right
    it does more dmg faster and i have to manuver less with my skills..
    and even have a self healing of 2400 hp.. that cap right now for lv 50 with no good equips..

i am very disappointed with heavy gunner even thou is "my favorite" class yet
    because everything i did is outplayed by a simple "hold A to fire"
    Koalatysleep
  • rand225rand225
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 205
    yea it seems the first line of tree is very solid for single target. Could you try lowering your med kit to lv 4 and pump the 6 skill point into rocket launcher to see if that will help with your dmg. I would also try 4 points into stun grenade and 2 points into orbital for bossing.
    Keyblad3
  • Keyblad3Keyblad3
    yea it seems the first line of tree is very solid for single target. Could you try lowering your med kit to lv 4 and pump the 6 skill point into rocket launcher to see if that will help with your dmg. I would also try 4 points into stun grenade and 2 points into orbital for bossing.
    true..
    stun granade sucks thou
  • ParalyzesParalyzes
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 200
    Keyblad3 wrote: »

Thanks

Well kay... first i had something like this: https://ibb.co/mJ1vrJ
    Because i was learning stuff an wall.. i rly liked the laser beam and the satellite skill..
    mostly i would spam 1,2,3,4 with
    magnet, rocket, rockets, big rocket and then charge the laser skill to 3 and shoot..
    The hole game.. always
    After i beat the game and started doing DG
    my build was "ok" but i wanted to try an idea:https://ibb.co/bEZyBJ
    and i was disappointed that it actualy worked
    the first line full level with only the hp box on the right
    it does more dmg faster and i have to manuver less with my skills..
    and even have a self healing of 2400 hp.. that cap right now for lv 50 with no good equips..

i am very disappointed with heavy gunner even thou is "my favorite" class yet
    because everything i did is outplayed by a simple "hold A to fire"

Hey. Thanks for this! I want to get to Level 50 as soon as possible, and generally just be efficient when mobbing/bossing. You recommend your second skill build, which is basically just the first line of basic skills? It really was better than the complicated first one you set up?