CM Kyrios explains the team's plans moving forward!

>> http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45796/

CBT Events and Other Rewards

ArgetlamArgetlam
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,390
edited 6:51PM May 8, 2018 in General Chat
I don't know if there'll be any official response to this but I don't expect much. So in this link: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/30613/closed-beta-events It seems like there'll be more than just the CBT hat that'll be carried over for Beta testers (star adventurer hat/title) but I just want to know if that's for sure all that is? (Aside from the Roadtrip Rewards but that's been known for a while now) Nothing else of note will be carried over right? What do you guys think?
mewberiThijminecraft02

Comments

• BanksBanks
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,765
    Argetlam wrote: »
    I don't know if there'll be any official response to this but I don't expect much. So in this link: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/30613/closed-beta-events It seems like there'll be more than just the CBT hat that'll be carried over for Beta testers (star adventurer hat/title) but I just want to know if that's for sure all that is? (Aside from the Roadtrip Rewards but that's been known for a while now) Nothing else of note will be carried over right? What do you guys think?

9jYE.gif
  • Smashdex5Smashdex5
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 485
    I am very confused by the link. Is everything that we get from the events carried over or is it only the Star Adventurer title and Star Adventurer Hat???
    mewberiThijminecraft02
  • ShybzShybz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,875
    Smashdex5 wrote: »
    I am very confused by the link. Is everything that we get from the events carried over or is it only the Star Adventurer title and Star Adventurer Hat???

Only the title and hat.
    mewberiThijminecraft02
  • BearSenseiBearSensei
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,240
    man that sucks so others got excluded from rewards :(
    mewberi
  • mewberimewberi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,635
    wait... we get 1,000 merets for logging in daily?
    will this carry over to when we play the game on release?
    i can't tell with how it's written but either way i like that we can get a special title!
    Thijminecraft02
  • saipandasaipanda
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,010
    Smashdex5 wrote: »

I'm pretty sure everything is carrying over - item wise.
    It wouldn't make much sense otherwise, one of the gifts is given on the last day of the beta.
    Many games have CBT events with prizes that carry over into the game after it launches.

Though we will find out for sure sometime after the beta starts.

tenor.gif?itemid=9807877
    mewberiPanfle
  • FaelightFaelight
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,915
    Wow that's a lot of rewards. Get ready for a lot more salty posts
    mewberiArgetlamThijminecraft02
  • PanflePanfle
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 540
    It only explicitly says that the hat and the title carry over, but I'm sure we'll know for sure tomorrow.
  • saipandasaipanda
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,010
    Faelight wrote: »
    Wow that's a lot of rewards. Get ready for a lot more salty posts

tenor.gif?itemid=7211700