[Call to Action!] Every HG who got into the beta

FoldedCornerFoldedCorner
Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,545
in Heavy Gunner
For everyone who got into the beta and plan to play heavy gunner, let's make it point to record all the relevant info about heavy gunner skills/stats/etc. Almost all (if not all!) the information for MS2 is very outdated.
Prycerious

Comments

• Keyblad3Keyblad3
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 440
  • RedSixxRedSixx
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 830
    For everyone who got into the beta and plan to play heavy gunner, let's make it point to record all the relevant info about heavy gunner skills/stats/etc. Almost all (if not all!) the information for MS2 is very outdated.

Good idea, I will try my best to share info with the heavy gunner community.
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 19,440

I've already got a class Megathread here: Click me!
    As well as a Heavy Gunner guide here: Click me!

I'll be updating the threads with more accurate information when the CBT comes. :)
  • KeenoKeeno
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,975
    edited 6:18AM May 8, 2018

Aye I typed up all the recent skills in cms on my skill tree thread. I’ll be doing my bit to help with the cbt info both thread and videos. Hopefully see you around during this week.

• RyseRyse
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
    Count me in for heavy gunner aswell :D
  • SourcySourcy
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 400
    I'm not sure yet.. I can't make up my mind between heavy gunner or wizard.. Help