Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974

What kind of classes would you all wanna see?

Comments

• R1v3r5R1v3r5
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 710
    Would an undead or demon class be much? Cause something like the overlord would be pretty cool ☺️
  • R1v3r5R1v3r5
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 710
    Straw wrote: »
    I don't really have any ideas for what kind of classes I'd like to see in ms2 but I know for a fact that I'm going to main Rune Blader <3

Same
  • MissVanjieMissVanjie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,535
    VPencil wrote: »
    What exactly did the Soul Binder class do again? I don't think I ever played it. It's like a Mystic class, right?

no, it uses alot of blue fire looking skills.
  • MissVanjieMissVanjie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,535
    edited 9:55AM August 5, 2018
    i would like a summoner/healer class similar to the mystic on TERA, i HATE the priest class in this game, but since i always main healer classes, im forced to play that class. i know hate is a strong word, and thats exactly why i used it.
  • KaNoYoKaNoYo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 425
    edited 7:14AM August 8, 2018
    Polearm/Spear (DK) or well, maybe just bring Aran back (since it's a prequel, they wouldn't be frozen out?).
  • LucisLucis
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,060
    Something like Kinesis would be cool

What about a spiritualist that control ghosts etc
    Zerolio
  • LucisLucis
  • ZerolioZerolio
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,915
    Lucis wrote: »
    Something like Kinesis would be cool

What about a spiritualist that control ghosts etc

Yes!!!

I would love to see a dark magic or mental magic kind of wizard :D
  • MeltdownMeltdown
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 440
    Maybe some variation of a Beast Tamer, where you can capture monsters to use them, and/or change into them.

Otherwise, some type of Valkyrie class would be clean. Give them the possibility of limited flight and spear/joust combat.
  • SoulXCloudSoulXCloud
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,295
    edited 1:24PM August 12, 2018
    I am curious as to what kind of class would you guys like from other games or powers that you came up with yourself, anything! Try to include the power itself and a weapon of sorts if any, I am really curious as to what everyone would be interested in seeing. Personally I would love a Halberd/Pole-arm class that utilizes the power of propagation with energy, can expand, condense or contract their energy attacks to make attacks stronger, faster, and attack the enemy in unique ways while wielding the Pole-arm to do sky-drop attacks as well as long arching swings and the one occasional thrust. Energy would be violet.
  • DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,535
    Also remember to check the Classes subforum, there are quite a bunch of interesting suggestion threads there.
    SoulXCloud
  • ShawnyyShawnyy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,120
    Some kinda spearman that uses 1-3 aoe skills that hit everything with a spear and spins with the spear. that would be a nice simple easy class and since he has a spear make sure he does insane dps with little to no effort.
    SoulXCloud
  • TouhouTouhou
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,545
    I’m hoping that they add a Bard (Musical) support healing class ! I love music and healing :)
    SoulXCloud
  • SoulXCloudSoulXCloud
    Shawnyy wrote: »
    Some kinda spearman that uses 1-3 aoe skills that hit everything with a spear and spins with the spear. that would be a nice simple easy class and since he has a spear make sure he does insane dps with little to no effort.

If they have a spear, then I could definitely see some inspiration from Lancer from Fate/Stay Night with an attack similiar to Gae Bolg, that would be amazing! They must have a few thrust here and there as well, and. That would be amazing
  • SoulXCloudSoulXCloud
    Touhou wrote: »
    I’m hoping that they add a Bard (Musical) support healing class ! I love music and healing :)

That sounds amazing! Bards always come so late in game in terms of characters but I would love to see one ASAP. Maybe it can be akin to Lucio from Overwatch and they can activate healing while it slowly drains their SP and they gain an aura around their character that heals everyone you get close too. No restriction in movement, maybe it can also have debuff skills to make monsters take more damage or apply different procs as well as maybe some big crazy musical attacking AOE that had an interesting tune that did massive damage! Bard class sounds awesome for sure!
  • MiyuneMiyune
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,335
    I'd like a vampire class, or a demon kinda like demon slayer was in Maplestory.
    Or a summoner who could summon little creatures to aid in battle or give buffs. :3
    Zerolio
  • AlcyonariaAlcyonaria
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,820
    Miyune wrote: »
    Or a summoner who could summon little creatures to aid in battle or give buffs. :3

Definitely would love to see undead/ summoner class.
    Zerolio
  • BlazilyBlazily
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,170
    I'm going to be totally biased in my view (I mained a marksman and to a kick back to the ol' 2005 days) but I would like more of the classic MS1 classes (the explorers) to be included in MS2, considering how this takes place hundreds of years ago prior to the current MS1.
  • DanixieWritesDanixieWrites
    edited 6:14PM August 14, 2018
    Miyune wrote: »

Summonerrrrrrr yes :D Who doesn't love having an army of adorable minions?
  • ShawnyyShawnyy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,120
    Gunblader or gunlancer