Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

What kind of classes would you all wanna see?

Comments

• OlujiwanOlujiwan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,450
    Forum Moderator
    I've always been enticed by paladin like classes, not as a pure support or healer, but as a holy/light warrior.
    xAngelBeat
  • KauricKauric
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 620
    Some sort of grappling-type class would win me over instantly.
  • IlikesausagesIlikesausages
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,710
    edited 5:49PM June 13, 2018
    I want a mechanic class. I want the design to be badass unlike the awful mech design in ms1 with the tiny legs and fat frame. Create real mechs plz something ripped straight out of armored core!
  • FaelightFaelight
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,965
    I think another tank and healing class would be awesome to see. The grid system seems like a great fit for someone with totems or summons to pulse buffs or heals. Ooooo, how about a plant mage! Maybe even a bard :D
    xAngelBeatSnackCakes
  • AlucinaduAlucinadu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 435
    I would like to see the evolution of the already existing classes of the game, like in MS1
  • NumberNumber
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,605
    Dual guns, scythe or summoner type.
    Zerolio
  • NasirNasir
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,595
    I'd like a class that use chainblades like the Reapers from Tera.
  • KargoKargo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,165
    A class which wields a polearm or spear would be nice.
  • NumberNumber
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,605
    Nasir wrote: »

LIke Kratos from GoW, yes please
  • mmviimmvii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,995
    Nasir wrote: »

Totally wanted to make one of those but you needed to have like a lvl 40 char on the account before you could :(.
  • DatGuyGothDatGuyGoth
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    I really really want to see them add the striker class some point soon. It looks pretty cool.
  • PrettyPinkPrincessPrettyPinkPrincess
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 515
    I think more healer and tank classes to add some variety would be nice.
    XinSon
  • egendegend
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 620
    Not sure if this has been suggested yet but...Necromancer/Druid? Or maybe a mix of the two...sort of like Kayn's lore from League of Legends, whichever path you choose is the side that consumes you....Darkness being Necro and light being Druid.
  • xAngelBeatxAngelBeat
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,480
    For anyone who doesnt know yet KM2 just got class awakenings! Aka 2nd jobs! They all got a whole new set of skills and can do a lot more. Check out

This link has a video preview of all the classes “2nd” job skills!

As far as new classes go, id love to see the bard or dancer suggestion. As for another class I would really enjoy seeing a dark magician type of class who uses gravity and darkness based spells.

• VPencilVPencil
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 770
    Bards would be fun, especially for all the buffs/debuffs they could dish out. Personally I think a Slayer type would be fun (fast DPS melee) that's more mid-range with higher dmg than the Thief class would be cool. Dual swords guys. Dual swords.
  • GuardianRSGuardianRS
    edited 3:20PM August 2, 2018
    I would like to see a scythe class that uses a lot of debuffs on the enemy.

I also would like to see a thief with a shield like the bandit in ms1. the class would have many dash skills and evade passives.
  • DrinkTeaDrinkTea
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 910
    Can't wait for Soul Binder, definitely gonna be my main.
    But as for suggestions, 2 that stand out to me (said by other people) are the dancer class and puppet master class.
    For the dancer, I would love it to take inspiration from Fire Emblem, a class with heavy buffs and extremely mobility oriented skills.
    It could have a fan weapon that would allow for slight knockback with its normal attack.
    As for puppet master (taking inspiration from Sasori) would be a nice switch up from the usual beastmaster. It would keep the same core skillset but with a new(ish) and refreshing twist on the overall aesthetic. It could also function as a primary tank (we need more than just knight) using puppets to block attacks.

I'm just kinda spitballing ideas, but it would be really cool to see some new classes other than the 11 we'll have.
  • VPencilVPencil
    What exactly did the Soul Binder class do again? I don't think I ever played it. It's like a Mystic class, right?
  • TsuyoiOujiTsuyoiOuji
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 740
    BARD/DANCER, YESSSSSS.
  • TalemireTalemire
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    edited 9:39PM August 4, 2018
    Lol I just mentioned this and didn't realize there was an actual thread for it, but I'd definitely like to see a Dark Knight and/or Paladin.