Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974

What kind of classes would you all wanna see?

Comments

• pixelskitpixelskit
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,080
    Puppet Master... not like Francis from MS1 but someone like Sasori from Naruto. It would sort of be like beast tamer but you switch between puppets. You would be collecting different puppets around the world and you can equip a certain amount of puppets to your character to use. Or it would be like summoning a familiar of a monster but you can control it.
    JuyaRanika
  • JuyaJuya
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,280
    A class like the battle mage from MS1 or the chanter from Aion.

I always liked those type of class.
    DarthTanuki
  • ReinertReinert
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,295
    If it isn't possible to add second / third job-type upgrades to the current classes, as seems to be the case, I'd like to see a class or group of classes similar to the adventurers that do have the ability to do that. The more I think about it, the more the absence of the progression system from MS1 bothers little old me.

I'm sure the current system works fine and is as rewarding as the last. But we're all suckers for nostalgia, I would think :)
  • XenostarsXenostars
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,770
    edited 12:26AM May 11, 2018
    Ooo I wanna see summoner or a dual gunning class, oooooo or a space man class, like idunno who the girl is in my pic I just want to be one..lmao
    Prycerious
  • SaiannaSaianna
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 940
    I just want a Scythe.
    But I also think a Bard or Dancer class would be awesome, I really love music themes!
    scholar624xAngelBeat
  • _Charlotte__Charlotte_
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 620
    I like the beast tamer :3
    GamerFiend
  • WolfblaideWolfblaide
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 670
    I would love to see the Beast Tamer class from the first MS come back, I loved that class. Even having completely original classes but a huge roster like the first MS would be amazing. Choices are always good.
  • LaukkahLaukkah
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,035
    I'll take one striker, please.
  • KatsKats
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,590
    edited 2:53AM May 30, 2018
    310?cb=20170825014253
    Mercedes from MS1.
  • mmviimmvii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,995
    Just want that Soul Binder cause you get to float when you move, or so it looks by the Youtube videos.

• Always_HidAlways_Hid
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 9,905
    mmvii wrote: »
    Just want that Soul Binder cause you get to float when you move, or so it looks by the Youtube videos.

ugh yes soul binder looks so cool T_T

other than that i would like a druid or beastmaster type of class.. i was gonna say warlock but not sure how that would fit into the ms theme
    Drakooon
  • CubeNoobCubeNoob
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,065
    I'd like to see myself as a class. Please and Thank You.
    DrakooonHadesCat
  • KasheKashe
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 560
    I'd also like a bard class, or a warlock.
  • DrakooonDrakooon
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,065
    Can we have an Animal class? Where an Animal is the character. The skills are that the Animal class isn't an animal at first but is a person. Their skills/weapon transforms them into animals that have a set of skills. Mixing and matching animals and their respective skills will be the build for the player to decide. Animals include Ducks, Hawks, Bears, Turtles, Wolf, and Kitten.

Please add Animal classes to your list. Also, each animal can be a different class to transform so the player doesn't have all those options of animals. They would have to make one at a time. Most Animals will become unqiue by the skills they have if you separate them by classes.

Weapons for animals classes are talismans that could be equipped by all the different Animal classes. Kittens, Wolf, Hawks Require DEX. Ducks, Bears, and Turtles require STR.

The clothes/armor equipements for Animals are just like any other class. Remember these are people who transform into animals. They are not really animals. They are just in the animal class that use talismans to transform.

Animals!

---Drakooon on mobile
  • StrawStraw
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 705
    I don't really have any ideas for what kind of classes I'd like to see in ms2 but I know for a fact that I'm going to main Rune Blader <3
    xAngelBeatR1v3r5
  • ShadowsBeneaShadowsBenea
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,880
    To be honest?
    A nercromancer, a nercomancer done justice/right..
  • MissVanjieMissVanjie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,535
    a bard

but a glamorous bard like the one in aion that turns people into dancing penguins

not a boring bard
  • ShadowsBeneaShadowsBenea
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,880
    edited 9:11PM June 10, 2018
    apparently already replied But i'd also like to see more of like a melee hand/hand brawler that jumps on monsters or like is just a very active style brawler.
  • PosePose
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,060
    Most definitely a Druid class! I'd love to see them with a skill tree involving shape-shifting and woodland magic.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,090
    Spear/Scythe Class...I loved my scythe in Mabinogi. I also think a summoning type class would be cool.
    Classic_Steel