Learn everything about the latest update in-game from the May 30 expansion patch notes!

>> http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/48341/awakening-patch-notes
Did your "Striker Daily Wonders" somehow disappear even though you thought you claimed it? Read here first:

>> http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45521/notice-regarding-striker-daily-wonders

What kind of classes would you all wanna see?

LeaftycoonLeaftycoon
Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,030
edited 7:02PM May 5, 2018 in Classes
I'd probably want to see a heavy support class. Like less on the healing side, more on buffs. Yknow, bard or cheraph. Music invigorating people and still casting magical damage down on enemies. ..probably just me. I love all the suggestions already anyways.
CondorianoAilurosWolfblaideKoalatysleepKeneronHadesCatDatGuyGothxAngelBeatVPencilGaslegsand 7 others.

Comments

• TassyTassy
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 6,730
    edited 7:08PM May 5, 2018
    Edit: Aw you changed the topic title and ruined my original joke T:<

But really, you're right, that would be a fun class.

I would prefer a dancer over a bard, though~

f25.png
    JAPTEMLeaftycoonFusionistP0hCondorianoRekkazanGamerFiendWolfblaideKoalatysleepbolder_tasteand 12 others.
  • LeaftycoonLeaftycoon
    edited 8:01PM May 5, 2018
    Oooh! I'd definetly love to see a dancer like olivia. Still readied for combat, with awesome support power

Haha, sorry about the joke, and i love fire emblem ^~^

Edit; now i'm curious what the joke was anyways @Tassy
    CondorianoAilurosGaslegs
  • P0hP0h
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 875
    a wizard specialize in single elements instead of multiple
    Darth_VidarAkreneazrxxAngelBeatSnackCakesGaslegsZerolioHeartdonor
  • FusionistFusionist
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,750
    Tassy wrote: »

f25.png

AAAAAAAAAAAA It's my FE waifu ♥

But anyway, I think a class that would be interesting to see in MS2 would be Puppeteers like in Mabinogi.
    LeaftycoonSaiannaRapthorneOneConfusedMilletian
  • P0hP0h
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 875
    @darth_Vidar
  • LeaftycoonLeaftycoon
    edited 8:35PM May 5, 2018
    P0h wrote: »
    a wizard specialize in single elements instead of multiple

Multiple branching wizards? That would be awesome for making the class choices more diverse.
    Fusionist wrote: »
    Tassy wrote: »

f25.png

AAAAAAAAAAAA It's my FE waifu ♥

But anyway, I think a class that would be interesting to see in MS2 would be Puppeteers like in Mabinogi.

I've never heard of mabinogi. Are puppeteers like some sort of summoner or necromancer? latest?cb=20161107120654
  • RekkazanRekkazan
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 5,675
    edited 9:32PM May 5, 2018
    DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOON

M4j9EA2.gif
    Leaftycoon wrote: »

I've never heard of mabinogi. Are puppeteers like some sort of summoner or necromancer? latest?cb=20161107120654

Nope you can either control a marionette or a colossus puppet. It's more of a literal thing than summoners of FF or Necros of D&D
    LeaftycoonGamerFiendxAngelBeatSnackCakesOneConfusedMilletian
  • iDomoiDomo
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 955
    I think a class similar to the Mesmer from GW2 would be pretty cool. A class that focuses on debuffs, crowd control, and illusory tricks (decent DMG but not its main focus).
    LeaftycoonPryceriousKeneronOneConfusedMilletianGoldToiletKiirion
  • LeaftycoonLeaftycoon
    iDomo wrote: »
    I think a class similar to the Mesmer from GW2 would be pretty cool. A class that focuses on debuffs, crowd control, and illusory tricks (decent DMG but not its main focus).

Ah, like the opposite to the bard/dancer. That would be great, the current class options would really stand out with that.
    xAngelBeat
  • LeaftycoonLeaftycoon
    edited 10:50PM May 5, 2018
    Rekkazan wrote: »
    DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOON

M4j9EA2.gif
    Leaftycoon wrote: »

Nope you can either control a marionette or a colossus puppet. It's more of a literal thing than summoners of FF or Necros of D&D

A mid-ranged class would beabsolutely amazing. But it seems like it would be simillar to heavy gunner if that were the case...
    Edit; just, y'know. More defense
    xAngelBeat
  • AilurosAiluros
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,410
    I would love to see something like a Druid that can shape-shift into an animal(s) for a short amount of time or something similar.
    KoalatysleepAkuma524VPencilZerolioKyrraCatalystHeartdonorOneConfusedMilletianNia
  • NythonicNythonic
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 615
    I'd love to see a revival of the pirates from MS1
    GorillaGluexAngelBeatSnackCakesZerolioHeartdonorXinSonGoldToiletDreton
  • AjisaiarekuAjisaiareku
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 710
    Nythonic wrote: »
    I'd love to see a revival of the pirates from MS1

Agreed I would love to see more of an expansion on the class
    XinSon
  • QuaitheQuaithe
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 7,510
    I wanna see a witch type class.. that'd be cool~
    AilurosSaiannaKoalatysleepZerolioKyrra
  • DanDKDanDK
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 33,525
    Balanced ones~
    GaslegsOneConfusedMilletianAttackfrogDarkValorS
  • hareloriharelori
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 620
    Phantom, for sure!
  • MelpoteMelpote
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,330
    edited 6:02AM May 6, 2018
    Just a Scythe user would make my day :D
    @Tassy would also enjoy such class ^^
    rwOwb6Z.png
    AilurosSaiannaWolfblaideKoalatysleepFiearenZerolioVyrralDreton
  • SakareSakare
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 220
  • SherwoodSherwood
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 610
    While i doubt they will add what i actually want i do hope that if the mechanic gets remade in Maplestory 2 that he gets a more sleeker mech and not a boxy one like in the original Maplestory, i always preferred my mechs eastern style.
    Gaslegs
  • namconamco
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 640
    I want a legit BARD class at some point. As a basic class (because old MS had secondary classes?) the BARD uses instruments like flutes, lutes, guitars, drums, etc, whatever you get. This gives a wide range of instruments to pick from. If Nexon was smart, they would make the skills associated sound different depending on your instrument. Sure some would argue "but then you will have people refusing to upgrade weapons because they prefer the flute over the drum" etc. But hey, that's life. XD. But seriously, you play songs, which can buff yourself or teammates. Your music does damage (sonic/mental style damage) to enemies.

You can either stick with the oem class, or switch to swashbuckler or dancer (dunno a cool name for that). The swashbuckler switches to sword with no shield (simple one handed) or maybe shield main hand dagger off hand. Then you have skills that are pirate-esk, which would be awesome. Along with a skill for chugging ale for some kind of buff (self healing, or maybe enhances attack speed for a short period). The dancer switches to no weapon fighting or two daggers. Where your artful foot steps and attacks cause a lot of damage. the oem class BARD would be less of an "in your face" play-style while advancing to swashbuckler or dancer would be "in your face" play-styles.

So BARD - BUFF/DMG/SQUISHY
    Advanced (Swashbuckler and Dancer) - DMD/DPS/SPEED

Just my thoughts XD :P :)
    LeaftycoonArélWolfblaideKoalatysleepKeneronxAngelBeatVPencilSnackCakesscholar624XinSonand 4 others.