[Guide] Music Composition + Importing MIDI

Comments

  • KevaasaurusKevaasaurus
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 620
    Posts: 3
    Member
  • RoytonRoyton
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,155
    Posts: 97
    Member
    Trying to get the MML software but I keep getting a site can't be reached error.
    is the site down?
  • YasunokunYasunokun
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,230
    Posts: 19
    Member
    Royton wrote: »
    Trying to get the MML software but I keep getting a site can't be reached error.
    is the site down?

    Hi,

    They appear to be linking to Musical Nexus which I own, I am not seeing any issues with traffic reaching our site. Are you not able to get to this page?

    https://musicalnexus.net/3mle-download/
  • SobaZillaSobaZilla
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,380
    Posts: 23
    Member
    I must Thank You, this is very helpful.
  • ConsciousConscious
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,085
    Posts: 65
    Member
    ms2 is becoming the mabinogi that we all wanted
  • DerailDerail
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 310
    Post: 1
    Member
    I'm hooked!!! Thank you so much for this info! I can't stop trying songs!!! HALP!
    xAngelBeat
  • ErastalErastal
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 410
    Posts: 2
    Member
    anyone got a clean way to convert from MP3 to MIDI? or can anyone tell me a better way to just import song where the song doesnt sound messed up and wrong in so many ways?
    Tanha
  • GGAINGGAIN
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 930
    Posts: 14
    Member
    thank you so much !!!
  • MrognagarMrognagar
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 200
    Posts: 3
    Member
    How to put the song more laugher ?
  • AdelvosAdelvos
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 200
    Posts: 3
    Member
    Is there a quick way to change the entire track's volume? With this MML I have, it seems like I have to manually change every single note in the track.
  • TamkiB1TamkiB1
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 200
    Post: 1
    Member
    hi i was doing what the guide said but for some reason the track sounds kinda wonky idk how to fix it if you could help
  • chick'n coopschick'n coops
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
    Post: 1
    Member
    and its gone...
  • lulu12lulu12
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 500
    Posts: 7
    Member
    Really dumb question.
    How do I paste in game? I've tried to paste the songs from the 3ml editor thing and I just can't find a way to do it.
    Halp!!! 8(
  • TheChaosLegendTheChaosLegend
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 7,675
    Posts: 832
    Member
    lulu12 wrote: »
    Really dumb question.
    How do I paste in game? I've tried to paste the songs from the 3ml editor thing and I just can't find a way to do it.
    Halp!!! 8(

    @lulu12
    Ctrl + V
    (On your keyboard)
    lulu12
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,000
    Posts: 17
    Member
    edited 12:52AM July 30, 2018
    Adelvos wrote: »
    Is there a quick way to change the entire track's volume? With this MML I have, it seems like I have to manually change every single note in the track.

    type v then a number,
    15 is the loudest 0 is the lowest
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,000
    Posts: 17
    Member
    Mrognagar wrote: »
    How to put the song more laugher ?

    Add v then a number,
    15 is the loudest and 0 is the lowest
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,000
    Posts: 17
    Member
    Erastal wrote: »
    anyone got a clean way to convert from MP3 to MIDI? or can anyone tell me a better way to just import song where the song doesnt sound messed up and wrong in so many ways?

    Not really the quality would drastically bad.
    You'd be better off searching sites like musescore for midi files.
    DanDK
  • lulu12lulu12
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 500
    Posts: 7
    Member
    lulu12 wrote: »
    Really dumb question.
    How do I paste in game? I've tried to paste the songs from the 3ml editor thing and I just can't find a way to do it.
    Halp!!! 8(

    @lulu12
    Ctrl + V
    (On your keyboard)
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Erastal wrote: »
    anyone got a clean way to convert from MP3 to MIDI? or can anyone tell me a better way to just import song where the song doesnt sound messed up and wrong in so many ways?

    Not really the quality would drastically bad.
    You'd be better off searching sites like musescore for midi files.

    Thank you so much, although I reply til now since someone told me in game about it that same day. :)
  • AussieGGAussieGG
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 400
    Posts: 2
    Member
    I spent hundreds of hours creating and playing music in ArcheAge, I seriously can't wait to start doing it again.

    Awesome guide, I won't need to work it all out myself again. I hope I can find my previous AA sheets...