Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

❤❤SUGAR BABIES RECRUITING & LOOKING 4 MERGE❤❤

DiamanatrixDiamanatrix
Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,130
edited 8:51AM December 6, 2018 in Guild Recruitment
6ce2fea252eace041645c2756fba2fdd.png

-2 hours from expansion.......Hope you all have been enjoying your MS2 as much as we have. With the expansion open to 70 for our guild we need all classes for multi runs. We are also looking for a merger as well with like minded fun individuals to keep this fam growing so please if you are interested in merging your guild with all the benefits and more let Dia, or any guild member know.

Here are some updates on the guild and what we have to offer:
Guild Rank: 5 (75600 / 120000)
LATE NIGHT GUILD (active 3pm -5am)

Requirements:
450 Trophies
4,500 Gear Score - Chaos raid ready
Active in game - Check-Ins and Donations (as often as you can to help raise the guild) Long term absences happen just please let us know.
Discord Activity - During Chaos Raids (mic not required) but are always welcome all day and night
Rated M+ (No Filter)

Come join our discord, make new friends, hangout, share information and make MS2 that more exciting.. Ill post it here, just in case i forget to respond to a message. Hope to talk to you all soon....and dont mind our mouths!!!

https://discord.gg/5GJaUZ4
meow91RingringKingKumaKyomentorDeputyDerpy

Comments

• RingringRingring
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,505
    Yay ~~ Go Sugarbabies go !!

unknown.png
    meow91KyomentorGricely
  • WingsterWingster
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 535
    I'm interested in joining except I will be in EST time zone and I won't know if I will be able to play much as time has changed and I'm now a working adult. I was a fellow beta tester for MS1 but I quit playing a long time ago right about 2 months after Bellocan server came out. Then came back and played for a month when Dragon Slayer class came out. Otherwise I'm clueless =x
    RingringDiamanatrix
  • RingringRingring
    @Wingster
    Don't worry about your time zone =D We have a few people that are also on EST.
    As being a casual player. Completely understandable, so don't worry about that too much. Life/work comes first. It's the same with us as well =D. I'll message you the discord info
  • DucklyDuckly
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 640
    How will you guys handle new members that join the guild? Although it is mentioned that new members won't be left out I typically feel that its hard to blend in with guilds that already have old members and get left out, unless its only like a small amount.
  • DiamanatrixDiamanatrix
    Duckly wrote: »
    How will you guys handle new members that join the guild? Although it is mentioned that new members won't be left out I typically feel that its hard to blend in with guilds that already have old members and get left out, unless its only like a small amount.

Thank you for your question. I know it's a big concern for a lot of people when you have a group going into a new game together. We are very friendly and talk a lot. haha. We love to make friends and include them in all we do. When we do runs and such of course there is a limited amount, but that's when you divide old players WITH new players. Its frustrating as hell when your in a guild when all the same people run together and leave the others out. We are hoping to meet and play with a lot of new people and have them join our fam. We, like others play a variety of games.... pc, consoles and phone. and we wait for new upcoming games as well and with this extra bit we extend our play with members to any games we have in common and hopefully they will enjoy our company in all we do.
    Ringring
  • AcaidianAcaidian
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,945
    PST and love to play late at night? That works super well for me since I usually can't hope on until after 21:00. Might have to give that a shot! Plus, sexy head honcho's?! That's definitely got to be a positive incentive, right?! Always good to be around people that reflect yourself y'know? Haha
    Ringring
  • KingKumaKingKuma
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 840
    hey i would like to join :)
    Ringring
  • DiamanatrixDiamanatrix
    Acaidian wrote: »
    PST and love to play late at night? That works super well for me since I usually can't hope on until after 21:00. Might have to give that a shot! Plus, sexy head honcho's?! That's definitely got to be a positive incentive, right?! Always good to be around people that reflect yourself y'know? Haha

HAHAHA I'm dead reading that right now.... come to the sexy side @Acaidian!!!! you'll fit right in. Here's hoping your humor is that great late at night cuz our asses are sitting here laughing as I type. Ill send ya over a discord link.
    Acaidian
  • DiamanatrixDiamanatrix
    KingKuma wrote: »
    hey i would like to join :)

MR. KINGKUMA...... We would love to have ya as well. I'll send you a link to discord hop on in !!!!!!! Hope to talk to you soon.
  • RingringRingring
    @Diamanatrix
    But what @Acaidian said is true =D
    We be fancy ~

unknown.png?width=303&height=468
    Acaidian
  • AcaidianAcaidian
    Hahaha, @Diamanatrix @Ringring. I would say the better half of my humor comes out in the later portions of the evening. That's my prime time!
    DiamanatrixRingring
  • DiamanatrixDiamanatrix
    @acaidian .... your still awake posting this!!!! We had just went to bed too so I'm just reading this now.... work sux!!!! Hope to talk to you later!!!
    AcaidianRingring
  • AcaidianAcaidian
    @Diamanatrix Work does indeed suck, but yeah. I'm usually up til around 3 or 4 in the morning on average. I'm a vampire evidently.
    RingringDiamanatrix
  • RingringRingring
    Work, work, work.
    I'm off to the gym now.
    If you guys need me, just shoot me a message !!
    Those who wants to be invited and join our discord~ Message myself or Diamanatrix !!
    (Trying to get a summer body over here)
    Acaidian
  • DiamanatrixDiamanatrix
    What is this summer body you speak of @ringring !!! Thanks to everyone joining those we've spoke to are a blast!!!
  • RingringRingring
    @Diamanatrix
    Girl, I want to feel good, AND look good. Walking down the beach with my slim shape body. Hell yah =D
    Maybe eventually looking' like this? (Wishes)
    unknown.png?width=344&height=468
  • WingsterWingster
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 535
    Can I look like that too but guy version :o
    DiamanatrixRingring
  • DiamanatrixDiamanatrix
    Wingster wrote: »
    Can I look like that too but guy version :o

You look like that under all the money....... the money is an added bonus

1684d4eb6751dd52c5ae9ac829d8016b.png
    Ringring
  • RingringRingring
    By all means @wingster haha
    You can look like Gray from Fairytales =D

unknown.png?width=317&height=468
  • KyomentorKyomentor
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 565
    Hi. I just started looking into MP2. I am a veteran at MP1. A good leader and craftsman. Some of my friends will be joining also and I am interested in your guild. I'd like an invite if that's cool with you. Thanks in advance.