May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

Who else anxious of the road trip guaranteed in ?

ShenRyujinShenRyujin
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,395
edited 11:05PM April 30, 2018 in General Chat
i know i finished the roadtrip in like the very same minute the last reward opened after refreshing nonstop but waiting a week to kno if i got in makes me feel anxious how does everyone else who did this feel so far? me i feel worried for some reason ._.
TassyJiexiJuya

Comments

• HaserothHaseroth
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,785
    Yeah don't worry. It's all logged so if you go in before the 10k went by, and you didnt use a vpn or have been banned for hacking, then you should be fine. It's still a bit weird that we have to wait 7 whole days for the result but eh, what can you do.
    JuyaShenRyujin
  • NotabadgerNotabadger
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 990
    I wouldn't be worried if you finished the road trip within the first five minutes, it's if you finished it around 10 minutes after it went up is when it gets questionable if you actually got in or not.
    JuyaShenRyujin
  • SixaxisSixaxis
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,795
    ShenRyujin wrote: »
    i know i finished the roadtrip in like the very same minute the last reward opened after refreshing nonstop but waiting a week to kno if i got in makes me feel anxious how does everyone else who did this feel so far? me i feel worried for some reason ._.

Didn't finish mines until about 10 mins after it went up, and the Road Trip number had only went up by about 2,000 by then. So your fast-fingering definitely got you in.
    JuyaShenRyujin
  • HaserothHaseroth
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,785
    Just get a warm cup of tea and take it easy.
    ShenRyujin
  • ShenRyujinShenRyujin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,395
    Haseroth wrote: »
    Just get a warm cup of tea and take it easy.

ironically i do have a warm cup of tea rn xD
  • JuyaJuya
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,280
    I do, but I can't help but find it weird how it took over 5 min to get the 10k people.