Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

10k keys not till at least MAY 7th

Comments

• Mi_chanMi_chan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,470
    edited 12:35PM April 30, 2018
    ..............................................................May 7? (me faints)
    It's not just the "hype" they are killing... It's me too.
    JuyaSherri
  • AcaidianAcaidian
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,945
    Rurumo wrote: »
    Why are people freaking out? It says BY May 7th, which means between now and May 7th. I suspect we'll find out in the next couple of days.

Why would people freak out anyway? Does it really matter if you knew right now? It's not like you are going to be able to play earlier either way. Plus I'm sure they are waiting, so they can send out all the waves first, then the first 10,000 people that finished the roadtrip that didn't get into via the waves can get it. I know we are all excited, but patience is the key!
    Niharah
  • Always_HidAlways_Hid
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 9,905
    Acaidian wrote: »
    Why are people freaking out? It says BY May 7th, which means between now and May 7th. I suspect we'll find out in the next couple of days.

Why would people freak out anyway? Does it really matter if you knew right now? It's not like you are going to be able to play earlier either way. Plus I'm sure they are waiting, so they can send out all the waves first, then the first 10,000 people that finished the roadtrip that didn't get into via the waves can get it. I know we are all excited, but patience is the key!

i think everyone is just excited and wants the confirmation that they made it before the 10k cut off and got into beta. especially since the website said they would be automatically invited making people think they would immediately get the email and notification.
  • LuniiLunii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,010

When it says the first 10000 will be automatically accepted, it kind of gives people an expectation.
    MacSauceJuyaSherri
  • AcaidianAcaidian
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,945
    Lunii wrote: »

When it says the first 10000 will be automatically accepted, it kind of gives people an expectation.

I mean yeah it says "automatically" not "instantly". Example: I could be automatically entered into a giveaway, that doesn't mean I will know instantly if I won. You usually have to wait a bit to figure out.
  • LuniiLunii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,010
    Lunii wrote: »

I mean yeah it says "automatically" not "instantly". Example: I could be automatically entered into a giveaway, that doesn't mean I will know instantly if I won. You usually have to wait a bit to figure out.

There's a difference between being entered and being accepted. It said automatically accepted.
    Sherri
  • ShenRyujinShenRyujin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,395
    the funny part is i think it only took 30 min to fill 10k slots cause i remember wen i started exactly wen it opened later after finishing it only took like 5 min for the reward meter to go up 4k but a whole week to kno who in ._.
  • ReinouReinou
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,925
    We're supposed to get automatically accepted, I got automatically accepted as soon as I finished the road trip.

Unless they sent a 2nd wave as soon as the fashion quiz came up, I was not accepted into the beta until I finished the road trip, lol.

Either way, I know I'm but, but I also found out I'm going to be busy until the 10th, so I'm going to miss out on game time. Feels bad
  • JackystoryJackystory
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 570
    entered in the first five minutes of the quiz being out hoping that's enugh to get me in ;n;
  • MacSauceMacSauce
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,600
    Jackystory wrote: »
    entered in the first five minutes of the quiz being out hoping that's enugh to get me in ;n;

youll be in my prayers
  • niBBa_Of_Many_SandsniBBa_Of_Many_Sands
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 780
    edited 1:56PM April 30, 2018

^^^ Pretty much this.
    I just got in.