May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

Fog Mafia [NAE] [Discord] Now Recruiting!

KazeCaelumKazeCaelum
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,475
edited 11:40AM October 4, 2018 in Guild Recruitment
5i4u1G4.png
(Introduction)
NAE, 16+, English
We are a group of misfits and rebels, rejected by society. We gathered together to create our own family, The Fog Mafia, putting none above it. We strive to do every thing possible, both PvX and adventure!

(About Fog)

Some of us used to play Maplestory, so returned for the nostalgia, while most are looking for a new adventure and allies to grow with.
The Fog shall spread across the Maple world~

(Goals)
-Dungeons
-PvP
-Raids
-Lvling
-Adventuring
-Making sure both new and old members feel like family~

We accept all types of adventurers from just socializing to hardcore endgame gearing.

(Requirements)
-Be active in-game AND Discord (voice is not a must, if you're busy, just let us know, everyone has lives)
-Respect the family
-Aid the family

(To apply)
Leave message here.

(Template)
Intro:
Possible main:
Discord:
OGDedicateddoctordude2

Comments

• ExiledExiled
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 620
    Great guild. If you're reading this you should join. Now.
    pepe_edited.jpg
    KazeCaelumOGDedicated
  • OGDedicatedOGDedicated
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 925
    Great guild, been friends with most of the people within it for years. Come join and meet new people, both friendly and serious!
    KazeCaelum
  • ChaeChae
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 870
    Please feel welcome to join our guild (〃^▽^〃) Kaze is a great guild lead and friend, even if you aren't an amazing player you'll still make some awesome friends in Fog Mafia ! ❤
    KazeCaelumOGDedicated
  • KazeCaelumKazeCaelum
    The Fog shall spread across the Maple World!~
    We are open to all sorts of adventurers, personally excited about raids and PvP!!!
    Additional info: We generally work as a team, sharing the items we get and making sure we grow as a unit and not play favorites.
  • SorellenSorellen
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 210
    edited 4:43PM September 6, 2018
    Best guild I've joined in my lifetime, been a part of the family for 3 months now and hope to spend many months more. If you want a close knit guild here's where you belong.
    KazeCaelum
  • doctordude2doctordude2
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 310
    i would like to join the guild, iv'e been playing maplestory for a long time, and have been hyped for 2 forever now, i plan on being very active
    I'm gonna main wizard
    My discord is Burg#5510
    hope you add me
    thanks
    KazeCaelum
  • KazeCaelumKazeCaelum
    i would like to join the guild, iv'e been playing maplestory for a long time, and have been hyped for 2 forever now, i plan on being very active
    I'm gonna main wizard
    My discord is Burg#5510
    hope you add me
    thanks

Contacted on cord~
  • DougDimadomeDougDimadome
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    I'm interested and plan on maining priest

discord: DougDimadome#0857
    KazeCaelum
  • FlowmoFlowmo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
    IGN: Flowmo
    Main: Runblader
    Discord: Flowmo#7099

• FireLightningFireLightning
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400

Intro: I'm quite new to Maplestory 2 and i am at low level but i am pretty active (not when i'm at school though) and first I wanna do social then once I get a higher level I'll start doing PVP, Dungeons, and stuff.
    Possible main: Wizard
    Discord: FireLightning#6962