Learn everything about the Guilded Glory update this month from the patch notes!

>> http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45646/

~ UPDATED INFO ON MS2 ANYONE WELCOME TO ADD INFO~

TinyWaifuTinyWaifu
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,690
edited 7:15PM July 18, 2018 in Classes
tbt
xxredfishxxLex89WalzYKillerDxDClowddSylphyAuracoroGLassWoHFAtlasAirysand 13 others.

Comments

• ArchmonkArchmonk
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,615
    http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/24023/class-guide-megathread/p1
    You should correspond with the guy who made this thread!

Dastardly,
    Archmonk
    TinyWaifuSeraphicXHope
  • Lex89Lex89
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 900
    this is great, thanks for the overview <3 As always, I will become a berserk <3
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 19,715
    @TinyWaifu Hey, this looks pretty similar to the post I've already made. Most of the information seems to be the same too- would you be happy to DM me any information you think i'm missing from my thread?
    I'd be more than happy to credit you for your help! :D

http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/24023/class-guide-megathread
  • ClowddClowdd
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 820
    Can you also do a guide about weapons and items in game?
    TinyWaifu
  • TinyWaifuTinyWaifu
    Clowdd wrote: »

for what class? :D and of course ican! im also streaming atm too if you want me to show also~~ twitch.tv/giu1ia
    Clowdd
  • MeowrenMeowren
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,785
    This is fantastic, thank you so much!!!

I would love to see what notes you have about Striker/Soul Binder/Rune Blader as well u///u <3
    TinyWaifu
  • TinyWaifuTinyWaifu
    Meowren wrote: »
    This is fantastic, thank you so much!!!

I would love to see what notes you have about Striker/Soul Binder/Rune Blader as well u///u <3

Of course!!! updating right now!

• Forum_UserForum_User
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,505
    A lot of this info is potentially incorrect as, from what I can tell, no significant information has been released about the BETA.
    Eg, the gold farming, levelling etc guides- The Chinese MS2 and Korean MS2 are different enough that these guides would be different. Will you be updating and making a new guide specific to the English launch after release?

Thanks for your work @TinyWaifu, but this also seems like it'd be more useful in something like General Chat haha
  • TinyWaifuTinyWaifu
    Forum_User wrote: »
    A lot of this info is potentially incorrect as, from what I can tell, no significant information has been released about the BETA.
    Eg, the gold farming, levelling etc guides- The Chinese MS2 and Korean MS2 are different enough that these guides would be different. Will you be updating and making a new guide specific to the English launch after release?

Thanks for your work @TinyWaifu, but this also seems like it'd be more useful in something like General Chat haha

I'll be updating this as much as i can! you're right they are different but ~ i just wanted to give guides on the info i know
    specially rotations, and videos, and stats builds. it took forever to find a thief guide (im trying to get it translated) ill do my best
    Forum_User
  • AuracoroAuracoro
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,090
  • ianthemanslayerianthemanslayer
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,950
    Stuck between Rune and zerker
  • TinyWaifuTinyWaifu
    edited 5:36AM April 29, 2018
    Stuck between Rune and zerker

I dont think rune will be out in n/a, at least not right away
  • MoxarMoxar
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,475
    Maid Guide doesn't even tell me what maids do... So ye... what do they do?
  • ClowddClowdd
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 820
    edited 2:22PM April 29, 2018
    TinyWaifu wrote: »

for what class? :D and of course ican! im also streaming atm too if you want me to show also~~ twitch.tv/giu1ia

Yeah im quite interested in archer and wizard class. still hesitating choosing between them
  • TinyWaifuTinyWaifu

Yeah im quite interested in archer and wizard class. still hesitating choosing between them

cool! i'll talk to my friend they play wizard i can even find the rotation guide for you~ am streaming too rn
  • TinyWaifuTinyWaifu
    Moxar wrote: »
    Maid Guide doesn't even tell me what maids do... So ye... what do they do?

The maid makes things for you when you order her to make certain item. The items you need in order to let her make stuff requires you to gather mats throughout Victoria Island. Maids are an furniture item that you put into your house and it will come to life. The items that the maid can make differ per specialty they master. There are 5 different specialties.

Alchemist - This maid specializes in making pots and buff pots, such as Warrior’s potion.
    Ring Production - This maid specializes in rings. This maid can also make red, blue and green skill upgrade crystals.
    Necklace Production - This maid specializes in necklaces. This maid can also make red, blue and green skill upgrade crystals.
    Beverage Maker - This maid specializes in making beverages, such as Orange Juice. These items are better than the normal herbs in-game.
    Cooking / Chef - This maid specializes in making buff foods, such as Grilled Chicken. these items are better than the normal herbs in-game.
  • King_ZelosKing_Zelos
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,190
    For those of you who have played KMS2, what was the timeline for the release of RuneBlader? Was it a year in? I really want to main that class, but I don't know how long it will take for them to release it in GMS2.
  • TinyWaifuTinyWaifu
    King_Zelos wrote: »
    For those of you who have played KMS2, what was the timeline for the release of RuneBlader? Was it a year in? I really want to main that class, but I don't know how long it will take for them to release it in GMS2.

runeblader came out in 2015,
  • King_ZelosKing_Zelos
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,190

Right. What about the time frame though? Was it 6 months after release? Or was it sooner then that?
  • TinyWaifuTinyWaifu

Right. What about the time frame though? Was it 6 months after release? Or was it sooner then that?

i think almost a year