Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

[Outdated] Heavy Gunner Skill Tree Info

KeenoKeeno
Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,040
edited 6:58AM May 13, 2018 in Heavy Gunner
13/05/2018 update: No longer interested in doing this so I'll just answer questions in other hg posts instead
IlikesausagesBamboozlerTeleclastChillBearThe3rdKnightCheerfulDesertSaikaBiohazardousSlatymateThinkingOfNameand 4 others.

Comments

• BamboozlerBamboozler
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 19,695
    @Keeno - were you still going to make the other 2018 CMS2 skill videos for each class before CBT? Also do you mind if I use this for the Heavy Gunner and Megathread threads? :)
  • KeenoKeeno
    Bamboozler wrote: »
    @Keeno - were you still going to make the other 2018 CMS2 skill videos for each class before CBT? Also do you mind if I use this for the Heavy Gunner and Megathread threads? :)

nah you must of missed the last message I replied to you, I edited it and said I'd only be doing videos for heavy gunner. Kinda wanna stick to perfecting a class and trying to make videos for a class that may not get as much attention in the beginning.

Yeah you're more than welcome to use it.
    Bamboozler
  • KeenoKeeno
    Update: Typed up the skill trees with a tad bit more information. Gives me the ability to keep updating this so people can pull info from this on the most recent patches in the future.
    Biohazardous
  • BiohazardousBiohazardous
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,935
    We appreciate the hard work!
    HLom2rx.gif
  • HicciHicci
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,380
    edited 11:05AM April 29, 2018
    Little error I saw: your description says level 4 at med kit but in your video it shows level 40 required.

Also I would like to know if you can "stack" them. As in, do they last long enough for you to drop another one and does the old one disappear if you can do that.
    Keeno
  • KeenoKeeno
    Hicci wrote: »
    Little error I saw: your description says level 4 at med kit but in your video it shows level 40 required.

Also I would like to know if you can "stack" them. As in, do they last long enough for you to drop another one and does the old one disappear if you can do that.

Appreciate the feedback. I remember vaguely attempting it and it did disappear before I was able to put another down though I didn't remember the timing. I'm currently levelling on Korean MS2 so when I hit 40 I'll check for you.
    Hicci
  • KeenoKeeno
    @Hicci So I just checked the Med Kit and this is what I found

- Stays on the ground for 30 seconds before destroying itself
    - Possible to stack 2 within the 10 second time window

Information has been added in the additional info section for now.
    Hicci
  • HicciHicci
    Keeno wrote: »
    @Hicci So I just checked the Med Kit and this is what I found

- Stays on the ground for 30 seconds before destroying itself
    - Possible to stack 2 within the 10 second time window

Information has been added in the additional info section for now.

Thanks for your hard work. :)
    Keeno
  • KeenoKeeno
    Just a small update to mention that I've tidied up the post to make it easier to find the skills you're looking for. I'll also be adding skill icons later down the road when cbt happens
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    @Keeno would you like me to add this thread to the list of Heavy Gunner resources on the Megathread?

PS. I think the skill lists would look much nicer with the icons above the names as it would make the post look more appealing and let people more easily find which skills they're looking for. If you want the icons, I've re-uploaded the ones from the Nexon website here so you don't to have look for them. :)
  • KeenoKeeno
    Bamboozler wrote: »
    @Keeno would you like me to add this thread to the list of Heavy Gunner resources on the Megathread?

PS. I think the skill lists would look much nicer with the icons above the names as it would make the post look more appealing and let people more easily find which skills they're looking for. If you want the icons, I've re-uploaded the ones from the Nexon website here so you don't to have look for them. :)

Use it as you see fit, as I’ve already explained I will be doing icons during or after cbt (just incase they use any updated images) but I appreciate the link.
    Bamboozler
  • HicciHicci
    In the CBT stream last night HG was seen using the restart skills like jetpack and focus fire so at least we aren't getting the old version.
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    Keeno wrote: »
    Use it as you see fit, as I’ve already explained I will be doing icons during or after cbt (just incase they use any updated images) but I appreciate the link.

I'll add it and credit you shortly! :)