The Ultimate Archer Guide [Updated for GMS2]

Comments

• DrYoshiyahuDrYoshiyahu
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 7,555
    Forum Moderator
    edited 12:13AM July 19, 2018
    Last CBT, I followed the mobbing build in this guide entirely. This time, I'm doing more experimenting from 1-50 and trying to see if there are other things I like. I may end up scrapping the bossing/mobbing builds from 1-50 and use a single more well-rounded build until 50.
    Golden PigDSdavidDS
  • SolisSolis
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 695
    I hope we don't call it an archer. Seems weak. I want to be a Bowmaster :D
  • Amy_Clyne1Amy_Clyne1
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,165
    Solis wrote: »
    I hope we don't call it an archer. Seems weak. I want to be a Bowmaster :D

But I find it more natural calling it archer because majority of the games used that term :3
  • SapatonaSapatona
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 750
    I still don't know the best setup skills (mainly for party bossing). Sharp Eyes really give me the impression that I'm criting way more, but I guess it's just in my head. I hate screwdriver shot, feels like im losing a few seconds of Rapid Shot. Eagle Majesty SP regen is amazing, it let me go Rapid Shot non stop from affar for 30s. About the passives I didn't notice any difference with or without it.
  • DrYoshiyahuDrYoshiyahu
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 7,555
    Forum Moderator
    Sapatona wrote: »
    I still don't know the best setup skills (mainly for party bossing). Sharp Eyes really give me the impression that I'm criting way more, but I guess it's just in my head. I hate screwdriver shot, feels like im losing a few seconds of Rapid Shot. Eagle Majesty SP regen is amazing, it let me go Rapid Shot non stop from affar for 30s. About the passives I didn't notice any difference with or without it.

Try shooting at practice dummies with different skill builds to get a real sense of how much damage you're doing.
  • DSdavidDSDSdavidDS
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 200
    Sapatona wrote: »

Try shooting at practice dummies with different skill builds to get a real sense of how much damage you're doing.
    Where are the training dummies?

Also, looking forward to the next build you try out.
  • IuxIux
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 535
    Training dummies in most guild house.

Anyone having success in pvp? I'm top 30 but I feel so weak against other range class like HG/Assassins. Can't seem to do anything to them.

On the other hand I completely beat zerkers/knights/priest
    DSdavidDS