Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

[GUIDE] Knight Class

BamboozlerBamboozler
Maplestory 2 Rep: 19,695
edited 12:23AM May 13, 2018 in Knight
Click here to visit the Class Guide Megathread!
KRUYTkr.png

Note: This guide is currently under construction. Updates coming shortly!

The Knight is a naturally defensive class with skills that allow themselves and their teammates to take reduced damage while using his sword and shield to attack incoming enemies. This class is known to have incredible Crowd Control potential with skills that allow them to slow, stun, knock up and knock back enemies!

Nexon Class Difficulty
jpbMEDV.png

Pros and Cons
Pros
- High defense.
- Easy to mob enemies with “Throw Shield” skill that homes to an enemy and bounce to nearby enemies.

Cons
- Half of the Berserker’s sword attacking range and attacking speed.
- Knight skills from Level 10-22 deals 1 hit.
- DPS (Damage Per Second) is lower and worsen with lots of misses.
- For block and 100% critical to work, it highly depends on probability instead of relying on player’s skills.
- Knight shines at Level 30 and above. So, it’s a little boring at earlier levels.
- Shield Block only works with magical/physical projectile. Not able to reflect lethal attacks.
Pros and Cons by AyumiLove

Stat Overview
Role: Melee Tank
Weapon: One-Handed Sword & Shield
Attribute: Holy
Primary Stats: STR + DEF

yOpuBkG.png

Skills
DCq5dCU.png
Level 1-10

M8SAdpo.pngEuElK5T.pngbY56wQb.pngXFkTgLg.png

Level 10-20

kqZATvs.pngcbCwg9e.pngKaubnkG.pngnZOyocz.png

Level 20-30

jkqAX4G.pngbO0Dle7.pnggZLpY4X.png

Level 30-40

X9dHSQy.pngTaxIyHT.pngXtWEKnn.png

Level 40+

Tt4IETv.pngypXdenC.pnge4gjhrF.png

2016 KMS2 Skills: https://youtube.com/watch?v=6Or0ICRl8gM

Strategies
giphy.gif

Will update this section as the GMS2 Beta progresses and as strategies develop.

YouTube Showcase
Knight lvl 1-30

Knight lvl 50 Vs Omega

UbermanForum_UserMordaklorGhastinoirCharleePahpahBaxterologyVictoryDeBloisGmonkBonfireminRoseDropand 7 others.
  1. Did you find this information helpful?90 votes
    1. Yes
       60% (54 votes)
    2. No
       40% (36 votes)

Comments

• UbermanUberman
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,800
    Its not a in-depth guide. But its to the point. :D
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    Uberman wrote: »
    Its not a in-depth guide. But its to the point. :D

I'm currently working on these threads, check out the Megathread for now while I'm editing stuff. :)
    Prime504
  • JauniceJaunice
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,805
    Well.. we dont really know how MS2 gonna turn up so not a lot of information to be obtained.
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    Jaunice wrote: »
    Well.. we dont really know how MS2 gonna turn up so not a lot of information to be obtained.

I'll be adding skills as well as some KMS2 footage for people that want to see the class in action. Those videos and skills will be adjusted when CBT or release hits. I also have a couple more things coming as well :)
  • SaikaSaika
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 8,425
    He basically just copy and pasted from this guide.
    https://meowuniverse.com/knights
    Which I mean isn't a bad thing, but you should at least give credit to your source materials.

• BamboozlerBamboozler
    edited 6:01PM April 27, 2018
    Saika wrote: »
    Which I mean isn't a bad thing, but you should at least give credit to your source materials.

The only thing I took was the image of the stats? o.O

Also I'm still working on the threads, be patient. Lots more to come haha - in fact I reserved the 2nd post in my Megathread purely for crediting people and websites. :)
    Horeliusedwhut
  • SaikaSaika
    edited 6:05PM April 27, 2018
    Bamboozler wrote: »

Also I'm still working on the threads, be patient. Lots more to come haha - in fact I reserved the 2nd post in my Megathread purely for crediting people and websites. :)

Your whole Stats spoiler is completely copied from the guide though.
    Just give credit when you use images or information from other guides, otherwise you could run into issues.
    Also it's just plan polite to do so.
    If you plan to do it your Megathread, you should also include it in this guide, since you have never played the Knight class, and your guides are based off other's hard work, and experiences playing the class.
    Just food for thought.
    HeckmanPrinceArtanis
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    edited 6:16PM April 27, 2018
    Just give credit when you use images or information from other guides, otherwise you could run into issues.
    If you plan to do it your Megathread, you should also include it in this guide, since you have never played the Knight class, and your guides are based off other's hard work, and experiences playing the class.
    Just food for thought.

But it's actually not, I typed everything myself. Just because two guides look similar doesn't mean they're copying each other. It just means that the information is accurate. I checked your link and meowuniverse's stats look different to mine. I have 1 field they don't have and they have 2 that I don't. Please focus this time and dedication into your guide instead of coming to my thread making accusations to tarnish this guide and my name.

It would be like saying if you talk about the role, weapons or stats when it comes to your knight thread you need to give credit to me. I didn't invent the class - I'm merely just stating its descriptors in a way that is different to how you are portraying it.
    Horelius
  • SaikaSaika
    edited 6:19PM April 27, 2018

Just food for thought.

But it's actually not, I typed everything myself. Just because two guides look similar doesn't mean they're copying each other. It just means that the information is accurate. I checked your link and meowuniverse's stats look different to mine. I have 1 field they don't have and they have 2 that I don't. Please focus this time and dedication into your guide instead of coming to my thread making accusations to tarnish this guide and my name.

It would be like saying if you talk about the role, weapons or stats when it comes to your knight thread you need to give credit to me. I didn't invent the class - I'm merely just stating its descriptors in a way that it different to how you are portraying it.

I'm not sure how I'm tarnishing your guide by just simply stating to give credit where credit is due.
    So you made that skill chart by yourself then?
    Seems strange that you and that site have the exact same one and similar set-up along with information.
    I find it strange that you call it your guide, even though you've never played this class and all information here is from other guides that are not your's.
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    edited 6:25PM April 27, 2018
    I'm not sure how I'm tarnishing your guide by just simply stating to give credit where credit is due.
    Seems strange that you and that site have the exact same one and similar set-up along with information.
    I find it strange that you call it your guide, even though you've never played this class and all information here is from other guides that are not your's.

I don't have a skill chart? The only information I have on skills at the moment is a YouTube link. If you're talking about the stat graph I already said I used their image and will be giving them credit once I finish updating my threads. I think you underestimate how long it takes to create 8 class threads and a megathread, at least give me a couple of days to build on it before the harsh criticism haha

Please show me where I 'stole' my class description or exact layout for stats from because unless you have access to my Google Drive you find find it LOL

ps. chill with the long quotes :p we're going to create a quote-nami otherwise :D
  • SaikaSaika

I don't have a skill chart? The only information I have on skills at the moment is a YouTube link. If you're talking about the stat graph I already said I used their image and will be giving them credit once I finish updating my threads. I think you underestimate how long it takes to create 8 class threads and a megathread, at least give me a couple of days to build on it before the harsh criticism haha

ps. chill with the long quotes :p we're going to create a quote-nami otherwise :D

That should be of your number 1 priories, since it's just being polite.
    I mean in the time it took you to type that, you could have just added the link where you got your information and the conversation would have been over with.

ps. You should see Gaia, that's the best part is having one page with just one quote, haha.
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    I mean in the time it took you to type that, you could have just added the link where you got your information and the conversation would have been over with.

ps. You should see Gaia, that's the best part is having one page with just one quote, haha.

Before I go to sleep you have my word that the Megathread will be FINISHED (including the 2nd post which is saved for credits and special thanks). I'll also be half finishing all 8 of my class threads and giving credit where it's due. I already have a checklist of about 20 things to do for these threads today. It's just a matter of how fast I can pump out updates. :)
  • SaikaSaika

Before I go to sleep you have my word that the Megathread will be FINISHED (including the 2nd post which is saved for credits and special thanks). I'll also be half finishing all 8 of my class threads and giving credit where it's due. I already have a checklist of about 20 things to do for these threads today. It's just a matter of how fast I can pump out updates. :)

Thank you~ Much respect to you. ♥
  • MordaklorMordaklor
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,410
    @Bamboozler @Saika you have a weird love hate relationship! Either way I saw both your threads and can't wait to see what they turn into over time as the game comes out.
    Bamboozler
  • SaikaSaika
    @Mordaklor
    I don't hate @Bamboozler , I just have a couple of pet peeves and that's one of them, haha.
    As someone who's had their guides completely word for word stolen by a few MMO based websites. > w <
    I personally think the more information presented the better.
    Things that help educate and engage the community.
    As well as, I understand how fun it can be to start a big project on the forums. It gives you something to do and keeps you busy.
    There can never be enough guides on any class, everyone has a different way of playing and learning, which is something that should be promoted as much as possible.
    MordaklorBamboozler
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    edited 6:42PM April 27, 2018
    @Mordaklor no hate, I just like a friendly debate. @Saika was the senpai I looked up to when I was fresh on the forums :D
    MordaklorSaika
  • SaikaSaika
    @Mordaklor no hate, I just like a friendly debate. @Saika was the senpai I looked up to when I was fresh on the forums :D

Aw shucks. Don't look up to me though, I'm just a no lifer. Haha.

@Mordaklor
    Bamboozler is pretty hard to hate honestly. Like I see him all the time trying to help out other users with issues, or keeping the forums friendly.
    And the fact that he put a lot of effort into the classes and his mega thread is impressive.
    I'll apologize for my use of tone, when talking to him, I really should have taken it to PM so, that's partly my fault.
    Sorry if I'm going WAY off topic, I'll stop now. ♥
    Bamboozler
  • GhastinoirGhastinoir
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,200

@Bamboozler didn't take anything that belongs to meowuniverse? You need to do your research. Not only did he not copy information but them, but meowuniverse copy pasted that information from the official Nexon website. You're in the wrong here.

http://maplestory2.nexon.com/Guide/JobKnight
  • BamboozlerBamboozler
    Ghastinoir wrote: »
    @Bamboozler didn't take anything that belongs to meowuniverse? You need to do your research. Not only did he not copy information but them, but meowuniverse copy pasted that information from the official Nexon website. You're in the wrong here.

http://maplestory2.nexon.com/Guide/JobKnight

I noticed that too but it's not worth arguing about. :)
    Ghastinoir
  • SaikaSaika
    edited 7:01PM April 28, 2018

I’m just leaving good luck here, haha.
    Bamboozler