Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

[Delelting] Holy Sanctum Recruitment ♥ [NA East]

Comments

  • KeekeroKeekero
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,140
    Posts: 192
    Member
    Voxul wrote: »
    IGN or Nickname:
    Voxul
    Class:
    Wizard
    Time zone and active hours:
    Pacific Time, 6+ hours each day
    A summary of yourself:
    I'm a 19 year old guy who absolutely loves mmorpgs and value long lasting friendships within the gaming community. I've played the first Maplestory for 15 minutes with my ex but quit after we both got lost in the world haha (also not a fan of 2D platformers). I also love listening to the soundtracks maple story has to offer.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?:
    Gon from Hunter x Hunter
    What's your reason for joining?:
    I've played a game called Trove for the majority of my time and decided to leave and start anew in a fresh game where i can really pour my time and effort into having fun with a guild to produce results. As I am a new player with very little knowledge of the game, i'm looking for a guild with a welcoming environment where i can help out, play at my own pace and eventually learn everything.

    pm you ♥
  • KeekeroKeekero
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,140
    Posts: 192
    Member
    Voxul wrote: »
    IGN or Nickname:
    Voxul
    Class:
    Wizard
    Time zone and active hours:
    Pacific Time, 6+ hours each day
    A summary of yourself:
    I'm a 19 year old guy who absolutely loves mmorpgs and value long lasting friendships within the gaming community. I've played the first Maplestory for 15 minutes with my ex but quit after we both got lost in the world haha (also not a fan of 2D platformers). I also love listening to the soundtracks maple story has to offer.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?:
    Gon from Hunter x Hunter
    What's your reason for joining?:
    I've played a game called Trove for the majority of my time and decided to leave and start anew in a fresh game where i can really pour my time and effort into having fun with a guild to produce results. As I am a new player with very little knowledge of the game, i'm looking for a guild with a welcoming environment where i can help out, play at my own pace and eventually learn everything.

    pm !
  • La3elleLa3elle
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,695
    Posts: 133
    Member
    edited 6:32PM June 23, 2018
    IGN or Nickname: TBA
    Class: Priest
    Time zone and active hours: Eastern Time and with work/school, I'll probably be on early in the morning most often but will also be available throughout the day to help with any dungeons/raids if needed.
    A summary of yourself: I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to mmorpgs but I've played a few in the past and would like to get back into playing them again due to how fun they can be. My main class is often healer because I enjoy supporting my team and others. I'm looking forward to playing MS2 because it offers a lot of features that I enjoy in a game and the community seems really friendly!
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Hm, Suzume Yosano. I feel like we have a lot in common.
    What's your reason for joining?: Coming back to mmorpgs and being new to MS in general I think joining a guild would make the process a little easier. It would also be a great way to join the community and meet others. My reason for joining Holy Sanctum, in particular, is because the guild seems welcoming towards others and supports the same values as I do. Also, the banner is really cute and I love the name. ♡
  • KeekeroKeekero
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,140
    Posts: 192
    Member
    La3elle wrote: »
    IGN or Nickname: TBA
    Class: Priest
    Time zone and active hours: Eastern Time and with work/school, I'll probably be on early in the morning most often but will also be available throughout the day to help with any dungeons/raids if needed.
    A summary of yourself: I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to mmorpgs but I've played a few in the past and would like to get back into playing them again due to how fun they can be. My main class is often healer because I enjoy supporting my team and others. I'm looking forward to playing MS2 because it offers a lot of features that I enjoy in a game and the community seems really friendly!
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Hm, Suzume Yosano. I feel like we have a lot in common.
    What's your reason for joining?: Coming back to mmorpgs and being new to MS in general I think joining a guild would make the process a little easier. It would also be a great way to join the community and meet others. My reason for joining Holy Sanctum, in particular, is because the guild seems welcoming towards others and supports the same values as I do. Also, the banner is really cute and I love the name. ♡

    pm ♥
  • NattteNattte
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,270
    Posts: 127
    Member
    IGN or Nickname:Naff
    Class: Priest (then knight if priest gets maxed to fast)
    Time zone and active hours: UTC+1 can be active times in the day
    A summary of yourself: someone who just likes maplestory 2 and wants to have fun
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Okabe, Rintarou so I could get a cool time machine (and a cool anime)
    What's your reason for joining?: well its hard to find a good stable guild so it is worth a try looking here :D
  • KeekeroKeekero
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,140
    Posts: 192
    Member
    edited 4:40PM June 26, 2018
    Nattte wrote: »
    IGN or Nickname:Naff
    Class: Priest (then knight if priest gets maxed to fast)
    Time zone and active hours: UTC+1 can be active times in the day
    A summary of yourself: someone who just likes maplestory 2 and wants to have fun
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Okabe, Rintarou so I could get a cool time machine (and a cool anime)
    What's your reason for joining?: well its hard to find a good stable guild so it is worth a try looking here :D

    pm ♥
    Nattte
  • GurrGurr
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 500
    Post: 1
    Member
    IGN or Nickname: Gurr
    Class: Priest
    Time zone and active hours: PST (California) and I'll be on most of the day happy to help with any dungeons/raids if needed
    A summary of yourself: Long time mapler, played MS1 for 5+ years since it first came out and have been stoked for MS2. I recently started playing CMS2 so got a lot of the learning figured out already. I've played mmorpgs for a really long time and enjoy being part of team hence why I am planning on going as a priest main.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: oh man, there are so many and it's extremely difficult to narrow down but I'll go with Kenshin Himura because he is so amazing.
    What's your reason for joining?: I spent a bit of time going through the guild recruitment pages and thought that your guild really fit in with what I am looking for in a guild. I really liked your about me portion for the guild plus the guild name is dope especially being a priest main how can I not join such a guild?! I hope to be a part of the guild and family!♡
  • ThaiteaThaitea
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    Posts: 3
    Member
    IGN or Nickname: Duality
    Class: Priest
    Time zone and active hours: PST
    A summary of yourself: I'm an avid gamer, have a full time job, and I'm currently in school. I have a dry dark sense of humor and love min/maxing/try harding. Currently I'm looking for new friends who I can play and enjoy the amazing game with and ya'll look like fun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: I'd like to be Sesshomaru cause he's a badass but I'd say I'm more closer to a Rock Lee type.
    What's your reason for joining?: Tbh I really like your recruitment post panels and artwork, they are really pretty. That's what drew me to looking to join but after reading the post I feel like I can be a valuable asset to your guild by being an active member who loves to help and interact with people. I also played priest during CBT1 so I am very experienced in how painful leveling is as one.
  • KeekeroKeekero
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,140
    Posts: 192
    Member
    edited 10:34PM July 12, 2018
    Thaitea wrote: »
    IGN or Nickname: Duality
    Class: Priest
    Time zone and active hours: PST
    A summary of yourself: I'm an avid gamer, have a full time job, and I'm currently in school. I have a dry dark sense of humor and love min/maxing/try harding. Currently I'm looking for new friends who I can play and enjoy the amazing game with and ya'll look like fun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: I'd like to be Sesshomaru cause he's a badass but I'd say I'm more closer to a Rock Lee type.
    What's your reason for joining?: Tbh I really like your recruitment post panels and artwork, they are really pretty. That's what drew me to looking to join but after reading the post I feel like I can be a valuable asset to your guild by being an active member who loves to help and interact with people. I also played priest during CBT1 so I am very experienced in how painful leveling is as one.

    sent pm ♥
    Gurr wrote: »
    IGN or Nickname: Gurr
    Class: Priest
    Time zone and active hours: PST (California) and I'll be on most of the day happy to help with any dungeons/raids if needed
    A summary of yourself: Long time mapler, played MS1 for 5+ years since it first came out and have been stoked for MS2. I recently started playing CMS2 so got a lot of the learning figured out already. I've played mmorpgs for a really long time and enjoy being part of team hence why I am planning on going as a priest main.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: oh man, there are so many and it's extremely difficult to narrow down but I'll go with Kenshin Himura because he is so amazing.
    What's your reason for joining?: I spent a bit of time going through the guild recruitment pages and thought that your guild really fit in with what I am looking for in a guild. I really liked your about me portion for the guild plus the guild name is dope especially being a priest main how can I not join such a guild?! I hope to be a part of the guild and family!♡

    sent pm ♥
    Gurr
  • KekeNoteaKekeNotea
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
    Post: 1
    Member
    IGN or Nickname:
    Class: Assassin , priest, or wizard I plan to try them all out in the beta
    Time zone and active hours: east coast , all summer I'm free anytime. Starting in Sept only after 4pm
    A summary of yourself: I live in new york , In school for computer science. I play a ton of video games. I only all the consoles and a super computer. I'm in love with tech.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: caption Janeway from star trek voyager
    What's your reason for joining?: I like that this guild is LGBT friendly
  • KeekeroKeekero
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,140
    Posts: 192
    Member
    KekeNotea wrote: »
    IGN or Nickname:
    Class: Assassin , priest, or wizard I plan to try them all out in the beta
    Time zone and active hours: east coast , all summer I'm free anytime. Starting in Sept only after 4pm
    A summary of yourself: I live in new york , In school for computer science. I play a ton of video games. I only all the consoles and a super computer. I'm in love with tech.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: caption Janeway from star trek voyager
    What's your reason for joining?: I like that this guild is LGBT friendly

    pm ♥
  • SuuyaSuuya
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 620
    Posts: 7
    Member
    edited 5:17PM July 15, 2018
    IGN or Nickname: Suuya

    Class: Priest main, always

    Time zone and active hours: CST, right now any time, once uni starts back up most afternoons and weekends.

    A summary of yourself: Uhh I'm a 21 yr old female who was super into the old maplestory. I love video games, board/tapletop games, music, etc. Also love animals to death and hope to for my career around them as a wildlife rehabilitator.

    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Oof. Tough one. Someone from One Piece? Maybe Robin? She's a great character.

    What's your reason for joining?: First off what drew me in was that lovely LGBT+ support ♥ Gotta love that. Then when I got here and saw it was a priest focused guild I was hooked. I ALWAYS main healers, in every MMO, with my secondary being tanks. Also, your description stood out from all the "Casual. PvP. That's it" ones. I'm looking for a social guild, not a competitive one. I'm here for friends.
  • LightSnowLightSnow
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,240
    Posts: 30
    Member
    IGN or Nickname: LightSnow

    Class: Priest
    Time zone and active hours: EDT, Afternoons and Weekends
    A summary of yourself: Yo! I am 21 years old and Male, Was introduced to maplestory when i was a kid always enjoyed it before going over to other platforms . I am chill and down-to-earth, also i am a college student going for a degree in Anthropology.

    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Hmm, i would say i would love to be Satima from one punch man. The concept of one punching things always entertained me lol.

    What's your reason for joining?: In every game i play. i play from a support role, so when i saw this guild it was instant for me to apply. The LGBT friendly is a plus as well. From what others say about this guild a lot of the members are friendly and i prefer that and figured i give it a shot and enjoy the experience.
  • KeekeroKeekero
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,140
    Posts: 192
    Member
    Suuya wrote: »
    IGN or Nickname: Suuya

    Class: Priest main, always

    Time zone and active hours: CST, right now any time, once uni starts back up most afternoons and weekends.

    A summary of yourself: Uhh I'm a 21 yr old female who was super into the old maplestory. I love video games, board/tapletop games, music, etc. Also love animals to death and hope to for my career around them as a wildlife rehabilitator.

    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Oof. Tough one. Someone from One Piece? Maybe Robin? She's a great character.

    What's your reason for joining?: First off what drew me in was that lovely LGBT+ support ♥ Gotta love that. Then when I got here and saw it was a priest focused guild I was hooked. I ALWAYS main healers, in every MMO, with my secondary being tanks. Also, your description stood out from all the "Casual. PvP. That's it" ones. I'm looking for a social guild, not a competitive one. I'm here for friends.
    LightSnow wrote: »
    IGN or Nickname: LightSnow

    Class: Priest
    Time zone and active hours: EDT, Afternoons and Weekends
    A summary of yourself: Yo! I am 21 years old and Male, Was introduced to maplestory when i was a kid always enjoyed it before going over to other platforms . I am chill and down-to-earth, also i am a college student going for a degree in Anthropology.

    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Hmm, i would say i would love to be Satima from one punch man. The concept of one punching things always entertained me lol.

    What's your reason for joining?: In every game i play. i play from a support role, so when i saw this guild it was instant for me to apply. The LGBT friendly is a plus as well. From what others say about this guild a lot of the members are friendly and i prefer that and figured i give it a shot and enjoy the experience.

    pm both ♥
  • JacoorJacoor
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 405
    Posts: 2
    Member
    IGN or Nickname: Jacoor

    Class: Undecided

    Time zone and active hours: EST, varies (mostly nights)

    A summary of yourself: Im a 26 year old male that has been playing mmorpgs for years. I'm an easy going and friendly guy.

    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: I would be Ichigo Kurosaki from bleach because of his kickass bankai forms.

    What's your reason for joining?: Looking for active community driven guild that I can learn and play the game with.
  • KeekeroKeekero
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,140
    Posts: 192
    Member
    Jacoor wrote: »
    IGN or Nickname: Jacoor

    Class: Undecided

    Time zone and active hours: EST, varies (mostly nights)

    A summary of yourself: Im a 26 year old male that has been playing mmorpgs for years. I'm an easy going and friendly guy.

    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: I would be Ichigo Kurosaki from bleach because of his kickass bankai forms.

    What's your reason for joining?: Looking for active community driven guild that I can learn and play the game with.

    pm ~!
  • CodeVeinCodeVein
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 890
    Posts: 27
    Member
    edited 7:21PM July 17, 2018
    IGN or Nickname: CodeVein

    Class: Assassin

    Time zone and active hours: UTC -5 Est, 5+ hours

    A summary of yourself: I play to have fun. I don't mind being competitive as long as it's in a friendly/relaxed environment. I enjoy conversations about anime/games/manga.

    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: My Dragonborn from Skyrim. I made her into a crusader for the Aedra and Nine Divines, punishing the Daedra and their Daedric Princes.

    What's your reason for joining?: I have Two reasons. First reason being the guild name and design is very cute. I usually play holy warrior type characters like the knight; however, the assassin in this game has turned me into a sinner. Second reason being this looks like a friendly guild. I've read through the guild thread and so far this looks like a relaxed environment.
  • KeekeroKeekero
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,140
    Posts: 192
    Member
    edited 7:34PM July 17, 2018
    CodeVein wrote: »
    IGN or Nickname: CodeVein

    Class: Assassin

    Time zone and active hours: UTC -5 Est, 5+ hours

    A summary of yourself: I play to have fun. I don't mind being competitive as long as it's in a friendly/relaxed environment. I enjoy conversations about anime/games/manga.

    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: My Dragonborn from Skyrim. I made her into a crusader for the Aedra and Nine Divines, punishing the Daedra and their Daedric Princes.

    What's your reason for joining?: I have Two reasons. First reason being the guild name and design is very cute. I usually play holy warrior type characters like the knight; however, the assassin in this game has turned me into a sinner. Second reason being this looks like a friendly guild. I've read through the guild thread and so far this looks like a relaxed environment.

    pm !
  • KeekeroKeekero
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,140
    Posts: 192
    Member
  • XullifiedXullified
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
    Post: 1
    Member
    I'm willing to join! I don't mind maining a priest, since I play DPS in most games.