Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

[Delelting] Holy Sanctum Recruitment ♥ [NA East]

Comments

• mikaimikai
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,975
    Proffessor wrote: »
    GN or Nickname: Known
    Class: Assassin
    Time zone and active hours: CEST All day except two-three hours everyday
    A summary of yourself: I am a 24 year old boy that comes from Norway
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Zeref
    What's your reason for joining?: I want other people to play with

Sent you a message ♥
    rleVNd6.png
  • IoIiIoIi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,045
    IGN or Nickname: TBA~
    Class: Berserker
    Time zone and active hours: PST
    Active usually from 3PM-1AM
    A summary of yourself: 18, almost 19 year old female college student from California~ I’m really shy when I first meet new people but once I warm up to others I’m usually very talkative ~
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: I’m usually told I’m like Shiro I’m assuming because I’m kinda soft spoken,, but I’m not sure personally what fictional character Id like to be!
    What's your reason for joining?: Hoping to make new friends and share great memories with others
    mikai
  • ruruchiruruchi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
    IGN: TBA
    Class: Probably sin (love dpS)
    Time: PST/PDT
    Summary: Ex veteran ms1 player, would like a friendly group to advance together with
    Fictional char: god
    Reason: I like cute stuff and this post is everything I want in life
    mikai
  • mikaimikai

@loli & @ruruchi
    Sent you guys a message~ ♥
    22Ae7Th.png
  • DaoistHoshirinDaoistHoshirin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 765
    edited 6:09AM May 9, 2018
    IGN or Nickname: Hoshirin
    Class: Assassin
    Time zone and active hours: CEST 5pm-12pm week days, 6pm-4am weekends, I play a lot...
    A summary of yourself: 17 year old guy from Sweden, my English is great, I'll talk in discord, been playing MS1 off and on since 2008. Love cute things and cosmetics. Althought I'm still in school I spend most of my time online.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Megumin because she's just perfect.
    What's your reason for joining?: Since I'm EU I guess I should play on EU servers but I'm worried they will die out quickly like in MS1. (I'm assuming this guild will be NA) I also think community is a big part of mmos thus I'm hoping of joining an active and friendly guild!!!
    Your guild being cute is also one of the reasons.
    mikai
  • FatFluffyOneFatFluffyOne
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,130
    IGN or Nickname:FatFluffyOne
    Class: Priest
    Time zone and active hours: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM.. EST Twitch Streaming.... lol
    A summary of yourself: I'm a fat dad that loves MMO's and streams it on twitch. I have a decent sense of Humor and im a heavy grinder in MMO's
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Not sure.... Wasn't prepared for this question!
    What's your reason for joining?: I've seen Keek on the Maple2 discord.. Seems like a good person to ally with. lol And i would like people to play with
    mikai
  • DeadMalcolmDeadMalcolm
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,605
    GN or Nickname: DeadMalcolm
    Time zone and active hours: CST, 8+ hrs
    A summary of yourself:......
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: catwoman
    What's your reason for joining?: first i saw
    mikai
  • SethuskSethusk
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,215
    IGN or Nickname: Risa (if possible)
    Class: Archer
    Time zone and active hours: CST, anything from morning to midnight (maybe more)
    A summary of yourself: Older guy who likes to level grind/quest, kind, likes video games and anime.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Superman
    What's your reason for joining?:The guild seems like everyone will be kind and friendly
    mikai
  • mikaimikai
    edited 10:09AM May 9, 2018
    Sethusk wrote: »

Sent you guys a message!~ ♥

• GbyeGbye
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
    IGN or Nickname: Swerve
    Class: Sin
    Time zone and active hours: (UTC-07:00)- Active daily.
    A summary of yourself: My name is Shawn, i'm 20, from Canada. First game i played was Lunia, i'm a fanatic for games.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Thanos
    What's your reason for joining?: Looking for gf :))))))
  • AequariusAequarius
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,090
    Ign or Nickname : TBD, CBT : Fishing
    Class : Priest
    Timezone : EDT not sure activeness, at least 4-5 hours daily tho
    Summary : ms1 veteran, canadian college student, likes going for random achievements, can be hardcore and competitist sometimes.
    If yoy can be any fictional character, who would you be? A worm so I can find a hole to worm myself into during ups
    Reason for joining: my friends abandonned me and went to EU for better ping :(
  • mikaimikai
    Gbye wrote: »
    Aequarius wrote: »

Sent you guys a message!~
    oRn9B1y.png

• KettuKettu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    IGN or Nickname: Obliviscaris
    Time zone and active hours: UTC +1
    A summary of yourself: I live in northern Sweden and my current favorite things are drawing, playing this game, vegan schnitzels, and cats. I'm not a MS1 veteran, but I've been gaming playing other MMOs for years.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Gennosuke from Basilisk so I could have the eyebrows of life.
    What's your reason for joining?: Y'all seem niiiice (⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡ Uh, and I'm new to the game and have no friends, but...
    mikai
  • mikaimikai
    Kettu wrote: »
    IGN or Nickname: Obliviscaris
    Time zone and active hours: UTC +1
    A summary of yourself: I live in northern Sweden and my current favorite things are drawing, playing this game, vegan schnitzels, and cats. I'm not a MS1 veteran, but I've been gaming playing other MMOs for years.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Gennosuke from Basilisk so I could have the eyebrows of life.
    What's your reason for joining?: Y'all seem niiiice (⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡ Uh, and I'm new to the game and have no friends, but...

Link sent!~ ♥
    0xZMv8D.png
  • KeekeroKeekero
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,140
    we still recruiting in game and dont forget join our discord ♥
  • QlopeQlope
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,020
    IGN or Nickname: Qlope
    Time zone and active hours:

afternoon to evening/midnight (PDT)

A summary of yourself:

I am a simple player wishing to look for a guild with a good potential and community

If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?:

I would be Compress, in boku no hero. Because he fits my personality and i wish to have that type of ability

What's your reason for joining?:

I want to expand my knowledge of this game, with the help of a guild i can have a better view of the community. Also to feel affiliated
  • KeekeroKeekero
    edited 3:26PM May 11, 2018
    Qlope wrote: »
    IGN or Nickname: Qlope
    Time zone and active hours:

afternoon to evening/midnight (PDT)

A summary of yourself:

I am a simple player wishing to look for a guild with a good potential and community

If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?:

I would be Compress, in boku no hero. Because he fits my personality and i wish to have that type of ability

What's your reason for joining?:

I want to expand my knowledge of this game, with the help of a guild i can have a better view of the community. Also to feel affiliated

sent you pm ♥
  • strawbebbiesstrawbebbies
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 950
    edited 5:15PM May 13, 2018
    IGN or Nickname: strawbebbies!! ♡

Class: Preist! ♡♡

Time zone and active hours: PST, mostly active on weekends, busy on weekdays;; Active Hours: 8am-7pm (weekends) ♡

A summary of yourself: I live in California and I have many interests such as playing games, drawing !! I am a gay male trying to look for a guild with a good community. I'm also trying to make custom clothing for people on MS2 !! I love many cute things and cats are good uwu ♡

If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Tsuyu from Boku No Hero Academia!! I loved her from when I was starting to watch the show she was just too cute !! ♡♡

What's your reason for joining?: I want to make new friends !!, also this guild also looks pretty nice and friendly!! ♡
  • KeekeroKeekero
  • KatsukaiKatsukai
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 840
    IGN or Nickname: Armok / Kat
    Class: Berserker
    Time zone and active hours: GMT+1 16 pm to 1 am
    A summary of yourself: a limey edgelord with linking park CDs
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: a potato of death and destruction.
    What's your reason for joining?: I want to stop being a hermit and maybe be willing to try have genuine friends if they exist.