Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

[Delelting] Holy Sanctum Recruitment ♥ [NA East]

Comments

• KeekeroKeekero
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,140
    IGN or Nickname: vampii
    Class: Priest
    Time zone and active hours: CDT . Don't know what you meant by active hours but i can play about 2-4 hours a day excluding when i have school and work
    A summary of yourself: My name's Sally but I am very or usually very quiet. I just play on my own accord, but I do prefer making friends. It'll just take a lot of guts for me to do so. I love to read manga and watch anime, but it doesn't make me a weeb, since I lost love other types of shows and books. (I haven't read a book for a long time now, but I do love reading) So, yeah I don't know what else to say.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Barnie, I don't know why I just love the music despite it isn't a good show or a character in general. But I love it.
    What's your reason for joining?: Trying to find a guild to make friends or even learn how to play on through chatting. But overall just want to make friends.

pm ♥
    DeputyDerpy
  • LillianMeowLillianMeow
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    edited 1:14AM November 2, 2018
    IGN or Nickname: MeHealISmart

Class: ❤ Priest! ❤

Time zone and active hours: GMT and honestly every day.

A summary of yourself: I am a hardcore grinder, that enjoys all aspects of Maple Story 2 regardless if it's social or more mechanics based, I try to get on with everybody as everybody has good in them x

If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Rebekah from the Originals, a Vampire show.

What's your reason for joining?: My reason is that the guild looks active, extremely friendly, in need of a priest and most importantly LGBT+ Friendly! ❤ ❤ ❤
  • KeekeroKeekero
    IGN or Nickname: MeHealISmart

Class: ❤ Priest! ❤

Time zone and active hours: GMT and honestly every day.

A summary of yourself: I am a hardcore grinder, that enjoys all aspects of Maple Story 2 regardless if it's social or more mechanics based, I try to get on with everybody as everybody has good in them x

If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Rebekah from the Originals, a Vampire show.

What's your reason for joining?: My reason is that the guild looks active, extremely friendly, in need of a priest and most importantly LGBT+ Friendly! ❤ ❤ ❤

pm ♥
  • CasereCasere
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
    edited 11:50AM November 4, 2018
    IGN or Nickname: Qrazee
    Class: Knight (main) but have Priest, Heavy Gunner, Berserker (Alts) - all level 60
    Time zone and active hours: PDT or PST for just today since Daylight Savings starts tomorrow :) - Active hours: anywhere from 9AM to 11PM with Sundays, Mondays, and Fridays I have a previous obligation in the late afternoon/evening.
    A summary of yourself: Computer geek with a love of literature and a guilty pleasure of fanfiction
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Female Shepard from the Mass Effect series or Helena G Wells from WH13
    What's your reason for joining?: I've been enjoying Maplestory 2 because it has been a good escape for me mentally. I used to play WoW in a casual guild, but cannot any longer. I miss the camaraderie and interactions of an active guild, and I wanted an LGBT+ friendly environment.
  • KeekeroKeekero
    Casere wrote: »
    IGN or Nickname: Qrazee
    Class: Knight (main) but have Priest, Heavy Gunner, Berserker (Alts) - all level 60
    Time zone and active hours: PDT or PST for just today since Daylight Savings starts tomorrow :) - Active hours: anywhere from 9AM to 11PM with Sundays, Mondays, and Fridays I have a previous obligation in the late afternoon/evening.
    A summary of yourself: Computer geek with a love of literature and a guilty pleasure of fanfiction
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Female Shepard from the Mass Effect series or Helena G Wells from WH13
    What's your reason for joining?: I've been enjoying Maplestory 2 because it has been a good escape for me mentally. I used to play WoW in a casual guild, but cannot any longer. I miss the camaraderie and interactions of an active guild, and I wanted an LGBT+ friendly environment.

pm !
  • aulowryaulowry
    IGN or Nickname: aulowry
    Class: Assassin
    Time zone and active hours: Eastern time - late afternoon into late nights
    A summary of yourself: I am a hardcore player, and am looking for progression with an inclusive group. I'm generally incredibly well informed and I stay on top of things when it comes to min-maxing and information in general, and I'm a very fast learner
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: I'm already a fictional character ;D (Probably Chandra from MTG)
    What's your reason for joining?: You're one of the few LGBT friendly guilds that seems to be interested in raiding seriously, and I would love to be a part of that. Inclusivity is my priority, and would make my gaming experience so much better than it is now.
  • CeciliaLynneCeciliaLynne
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 695
    IGN or Nickname: CharmyBerry
    Time zone and active hours: EST weekdays 7-9pm, weekends mid-day to evening depending on if I have plans
    A summary of yourself: been playing solo since launch and am working on gearing up for chaos raids. I work full-time but enjoy gaming and drawing :3
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: I’d rather be my own fictional person than someone else but I love magical girls ^^
    What's your reason for joining?: I’ve been playing solo since launch and am looking for an active group to run raids and dungeons. I’m lonely lol
  • KeekeroKeekero
    aulowry wrote: »
    IGN or Nickname: aulowry
    Class: Assassin
    Time zone and active hours: Eastern time - late afternoon into late nights
    A summary of yourself: I am a hardcore player, and am looking for progression with an inclusive group. I'm generally incredibly well informed and I stay on top of things when it comes to min-maxing and information in general, and I'm a very fast learner
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: I'm already a fictional character ;D (Probably Chandra from MTG)
    What's your reason for joining?: You're one of the few LGBT friendly guilds that seems to be interested in raiding seriously, and I would love to be a part of that. Inclusivity is my priority, and would make my gaming experience so much better than it is now.
    IGN or Nickname: CharmyBerry
    Time zone and active hours: EST weekdays 7-9pm, weekends mid-day to evening depending on if I have plans
    A summary of yourself: been playing solo since launch and am working on gearing up for chaos raids. I work full-time but enjoy gaming and drawing :3
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: I’d rather be my own fictional person than someone else but I love magical girls ^^
    What's your reason for joining?: I’ve been playing solo since launch and am looking for an active group to run raids and dungeons. I’m lonely lol

pm ♥
  • PajeePajee
    IGN or Nickname: Pajee
    Time zone and active hours: GST (Being pretty free these days, I can play for at least 2-3 hours a day. Though maybe with a guild, that number would be higher in actuality).

A summary of yourself:
    A naturally reserved, but adaptable, understanding and patient person looking to learn more about the game, get good at it and have fun with those who play it, at a steady pace. Other than that, I'll say that I'm a priest at heart.

If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?:
    My OC, which is basically me (lol) but with cool swanky powers. Otherwise, nothing since I'm quite content.
    (Though, if I would be forced then at this moment I'll go for Netero from Hunter X Hunter).

What's your reason for joining?:
    Having just reach LVL 50 yesterday, I think its best I join a guild for the full experience of what the game has to offer. And what better way then join one filled with fellow priests and priestesses? Also this guild sounds friendly and nice, so that's a nice plus. Not to mention, the name is pretty cool too!
  • KeekeroKeekero
    Pajee wrote: »
    IGN or Nickname: Pajee
    Time zone and active hours: GST (Being pretty free these days, I can play for at least 2-3 hours a day. Though maybe with a guild, that number would be higher in actuality).

A summary of yourself:
    A naturally reserved, but adaptable, understanding and patient person looking to learn more about the game, get good at it and have fun with those who play it, at a steady pace. Other than that, I'll say that I'm a priest at heart.

If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?:
    My OC, which is basically me (lol) but with cool swanky powers. Otherwise, nothing since I'm quite content.
    (Though, if I would be forced then at this moment I'll go for Netero from Hunter X Hunter).

What's your reason for joining?:
    Having just reach LVL 50 yesterday, I think its best I join a guild for the full experience of what the game has to offer. And what better way then join one filled with fellow priests and priestesses? Also this guild sounds friendly and nice, so that's a nice plus. Not to mention, the name is pretty cool too!

pm! ~
  • Hero_Hero_
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 720
    edited 6:43PM November 7, 2018
    IGN or Nickname: Hero || IGN: Herô
    Class: Knight 3.5k GS & Level 60
    Time zone and active hours: EST! Around 6PM-12AM EST
    A summary of yourself: For the most part I am a very chill person. I enjoy Video Games, Taekwondo, reading, reddit, memes, Mountain Biking, Gym, ect. I'm very honest and promote a very chill atmopshere.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Jotaro Kujo!
    What's your reason for joining?: Looking for an honest and fancy guild. Desire to make friends and create memorable memories. Want to contribute in uniting people and having a fun time with everyone!
  • KeekeroKeekero
    Hero_ wrote: »
    IGN or Nickname: Hero || IGN: Herô
    Class: Knight 3.5k GS & Level 60
    Time zone and active hours: EST! Around 6PM-12AM EST
    A summary of yourself: For the most part I am a very chill person. I enjoy Video Games, Taekwondo, reading, reddit, memes, Mountain Biking, Gym, ect. I'm very honest and promote a very chill atmopshere.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Jotaro Kujo!
    What's your reason for joining?: Looking for an honest and fancy guild. Desire to make friends and create memorable memories. Want to contribute in uniting people and having a fun time with everyone!

pm ! sorry for late
  • BabiPandaBabiPanda
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 505
    Hi, I'm looking for an active guild for 2 people both of us are 3800 GS, gunner and healer lvl 60.
  • KeekeroKeekero
    BabiPanda wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking for an active guild for 2 people both of us are 3800 GS, gunner and healer lvl 60.

can always join us but we are working on getting more active members
  • BlujaBluja
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 430
    edited 12:07PM June 27, 2019
    IGN or Nickname: Bluja, or "Blu" for short.
    Class: Thief, though I have alts.
    Time zone and active hours: EDT/EST, and I'm basically on-and-off all day.
    A summary of yourself: i like to think of myself as an "off-white knight" of sorts- chivalrous and kind, but not flawless. I do my best to be friendly and courteous to all I meet.
    If you can be any fictional character, who would you be?: Ooooh, asking the tough questions already, eh? Probably a Pokemon Trainer, then.
    What's your reason for joining?: I'm mostly just looking for a friendly community to chat with while I play. Contrary to my relatively reclusive nature IRL, I'm a TOTAL social butterfly on MMO's.

Looking forward to any responses!

EDIT: Wow, this thread's been inactive for almost a year... Still, I'm staying hopeful that I can join.