Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

Why did you choose to play archer?

Comments

• nodewirenodewire
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 420
    Birds are amazing! Plus bows are always really cool in lots of games.
    DanDKForum_Lurker
  • KuzyaKuzya
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 310
    I always start off with an archer no matter what game I play. Then I try out the other classes afterward.
    Forum_Lurker
  • IntricateIntricate
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,170
    Cause my ancestors once used bow and arrow.
    Forum_Lurker
  • HoneShoujoHoneShoujo
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,290
    archers are just always really cool!!
    Forum_Lurker
  • MatboksenMatboksen
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,670
    I watched through all the classes skills on YouTube, and archer looked the most fun to me.
    I also have a level 165 Bowmaster that was really fun to play back in the day.
    Forum_Lurker
  • DrYoshiyahuDrYoshiyahu
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 8,200
    Forum Moderator
    Matboksen wrote: »
    I watched through all the classes skills on YouTube

@Matboksen, just be aware that the skills have changed pretty dramatically, so anything from last year or earlier might be out-of-date. I've listed all the skills as per KMS2's current patch in my guide, but we don't know what GMS2 is going to start with, so they might also all be wrong for all we know.
  • RoastChickenRoastChicken
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 410
    Used to main Marksman in the original game. Glad to see old references such as Arrow rain (or storm) and strafe!
    Forum_Lurker
  • BrokenrosekingBrokenroseking
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 530
    People don't appraicte the simplicty of a archer. as a archer main in maplestory we are the underdog out o fmaple. Back in the old maple days what we had to survie was our good old scarecrow and our bird buddy!
    Forum_Lurker
  • FantasyLiedFantasyLied
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 765
    edited 5:45PM May 7, 2018
    I am the bone of my sword.
    Forum_Lurker
  • Pepper'n'ShamePepper'n'Shame
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,135
    edited 12:06AM May 9, 2018
    Love the feeling of firing an arrow from a cool-looking bow while wearing chic green clothes. Plus we have the unquestionably CUTEST hats.
    (I've been trying to find a way to get a Green Patriot hat irl)
    Forum_Lurker
  • SateejSateej
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 975
    Usually I play Assassin, but I guess I felt like Oliver Queen when I chose this character.
    Etherity
  • WntrWolfxWntrWolfx
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 720
    To make a long story short, I always main an archer in every game I play, and MapleStory is the reason why.

To make a long story long, here it is all written down.

I have pretty much the same story. I remember back when I first started, it took me a month the level up to 30. Bomb arrow and soul arrow saved my experience.
    Forum_Lurker
  • TheCurrySauseBanditTheCurrySauseBandit
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 950
    I got stuck customizing my keyboard settings to accommodate my Thief. After about 3 days of just constantly customizing the lay out for the character to "feel right" my brother suggested I try another class and get used to a button layout. After a bit of hesitation, I decided to take up his advice and tried Archer.

Haven't touched Thief since then and maxed out my Archer with ease. It's just so...relaxing. I want to go back to Thief, but I can't shake off this feeling that...the people NEED Sharp Eyes.
    EtherityForum_Lurkerdrivec
  • EtherityEtherity
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 605
    I can't shake off this feeling that...the people NEED Sharp Eyes.

Yes.. yesssss..!
    Forum_LurkerTheCurrySauseBanditManlySupport
  • ChizubagaChizubaga
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 735
    I like my bird! The equipment looks cool because I like uniform-like outfits.
    Dodging and snipe animations are really well done and it makes me feel like I'm aware and immersed all time because we all know we're kind of glassy haha. Makes for great gameplay in my opinion.
  • HaiiroHaiiro
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 410
    Fascination with them since I first started playing MMORPG's back in childhood, no matter the game. Long range characters with kiting are always fun for me.
    Amy_Clyne1
  • DracoImpactDracoImpact
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,070
    Because of H'aanit.
    2ptdqax.jpg
  • rainsonatarainsonata
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 510
    I always go for long range classes with archer as the default class. I love the aesthetic with the cute uniforms and having a bow, so there's that too.
    Amy_Clyne1
  • VoiaVoia
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,810
    Archer It has always been my favorite class in all games :3
  • FearmypawsFearmypaws
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 310
    I chose archer because it reminds me of my favorite previous character blood elf hunter from world of warcraft which i finally decided to quit for good. (BFA doesn't deliver very good)