Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

✧❗[Zealous]❗✧ A Competitive European ◢PvX◣ Guild

Comments

• MaviMavi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,680
    If you're looking for a guild that feels like you've been a part of for a very long time this is where you need to be.
    OlujiwanHol
  • OlujiwanOlujiwan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,450
    Forum Moderator
    The main post has been updated.

While during the beta we filled rather quickly, we are still looking for people dedicated to becoming a big part of our guild.
    We are always welcoming to those who see us as their fit. On release we will upgrade our guild as quickly as possible to fit in more than 30 people.

In the meantime, come hang out with us!
  • MaviMavi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,680
    edited 11:13AM May 16, 2018
    0kahJ5k.jpg

It was fun playing CBT with y'all and I can't wait until official release.
    Shame only a handful of people were able to come for the CBT guild pic, but I'm already looking forward to the bigger & better guild pic in official release ^^

HolOlujiwan
  • OlujiwanOlujiwan
    Forum Moderator
    We are always looking for more people to come hang out on Discord. Feel free to come check if we're the place for you!
  • xiRelentlessxiRelentless
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 550
    Can't wait for release! Super fun in discord, come join!
  • OlujiwanOlujiwan
    Forum Moderator
    Waiting for release info together, the front page is up to date on recruitment!
  • PeaceMakerPeaceMaker
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 625
    edited 6:46AM June 1, 2018
    Up
  • OlujiwanOlujiwan
    Forum Moderator
    Closed Beta 2 has been announced and with double the amount of players that will be accepted, we are still actively looking to grow our ranks.

Feel free to hit me up on discord for more info :)
  • lazimilazimi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,120
  • xiRelentlessxiRelentless
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 550
    Looks like your Discord link is broken!
  • OlujiwanOlujiwan
    Forum Moderator
    Looks like your Discord link is broken!

It works fine for me!

Also; The first 30 slots are currently filled, but with CBT2 around the corner we hope to get more spots opened. We're not too focused on creating more ingame slots right now seeing as we pretty much communicate through Discord mostly anyway.

Always welcome to come hang out with us!
    Preversive
  • KeenoKeeno
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,040
    Hey guys still looking for active members, preferably players between level 30-50 that are looking to dungeon/raid/guild quests/trophy hunt during the cbt and going into the official launch. Either hit us up on Discord or Message me in game IGN: Keeno

Olujiwan
  • SonFableSonFable
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 990
    Rather be zealous than a zealot, Oh great master you taught me the meaning of those words.

I shall do anything to join Zealous.

(Not including blood sacrifice)
  • MistyFableMistyFable
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 860
    I want to join! Buuut, I have to work daily.. Is that going to be a problem? I will spend my free time on ms2 tho ;d
  • OlujiwanOlujiwan
    Forum Moderator
    SonFable wrote: »
    Rather be zealous than a zealot, Oh great master you taught me the meaning of those words.

Damn, we might require that!
    MistyFable wrote: »
    I want to join! Buuut, I have to work daily.. Is that going to be a problem? I will spend my free time on ms2 tho ;d

That won't be a problem. We'll be active during evening hours mostly!
  • MistyFableMistyFable
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 860
    Olujiwan wrote: »
    SonFable wrote: »

Damn, we might require that!
    MistyFable wrote: »

That won't be a problem. We'll be active during evening hours mostly!

Well I have to work mornings and evenings xd everyday a different time haha
  • OlujiwanOlujiwan
    Forum Moderator
    edited 7:09AM August 25, 2018
    Updated information regarding member count and application requirements.

We are still open for a few members that are dedicated to playing the game for a high amount of hours on launch :)
    Come hang out in discord and get to know us!
  • ZulkZulk
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
    edited 8:29AM September 16, 2018
    IGN – Derek
    Discord - Derek#6466
    Age - 23.
    Country of Origin - United Kingdom.
    Main Class – Knight.
    Secondary Class – Priest.
    Activity – I'm a full time student (studying Games Technology) so I won't be on much during the day but i'm able to play anywhere between 2-4 hours every evening. Perhaps even more if i have more free time.
    Trophy Count – N/A
    First 30 – I would love to get involved with a community right from the off, i'm chilled, competitive, drama free and i'm here for the long run so count me in! With the right atmosphere and surrounding myself with people that share a similar view and objective, I'm sure my knight will have shining armour in no time!
    Why us? and, why you? - I'm a huge fan of Maplestory having played it a lot in my younger days, I'm really down into the lore and a huge anime fan..Oh furthermore i'll also be purchasing a Founders Pack which will allow me to have early access. Gains. Other than that i can only give my time for the grind. Your forum post drew me in and after having read the thread comments and the thread post itself i came to a conclusion that it would be a nice place to plant my roots, i'm down for playing in-game with you lot! Above all, i want to learn and make friends.

Happy Mapling! x

f64306fef65f49ec4cf5dc2c058fdcd3.png
    Olujiwan
  • OlujiwanOlujiwan
    Forum Moderator
    We are opening up applications again for priests specifically. Exceptional applications will be reviewed regardless of main class.

The requirements and application process can be found on our guild discord -> discord.gg/qAHaJjx

Please feel free to ask us anything there :)