Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

NPC Personality Quiz

Comments

• OrblitOrblit
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,070
    5ab158e58b0d7-result_dandere_NPCQuiz.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJQENZWM3WVIJKG2A&Expires=1527259802&Signature=5EVLrk5o493yc91FeooIPaRxeHI%3D
    Dandere (Dunba)
    Maplers who fit the "Dandere" personality are socially awkward, shy, and very soft spoken. In Maple World you resemble Peachy! Although she is a brilliant blacksmith and enchanter, she's terribly shy. You also embody the same characteristics as Dunba, who is one of four orphans raised by the last Dragon Master. In spite of his roly-poly appearance, he's an excellent fighter, though he wouldn't hurt a fly if he could avoid it!

However..it does mention Peachy so...
    baJ1T3Y.png
    ..acceptable
    Rrell
  • CrazyChaosCrazyChaos
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,130
    Dandere, Dunba/Peachy
  • AsternoxyAsternoxy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,325
  • OkamiBWOkamiBW
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,415
    edited 8:10AM April 25, 2018
    Dere² :)
  • Classic_SteelClassic_Steel
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,335
    Always_Hid wrote: »
    I got: Yandere (Startz)
    5ab159569d106-result_yandere_NPCQuiz.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJQENZWM3WVIJKG2A&Expires=1527251533&Signature=nLupnHsw%2BJjjU50vMj4NAJFTBEM%3D

Maplers who fit the "Yandere" personality are controlling and possessive, in a twisted sort of way... In Maple World you are most like Startz. As an orphan, he is fiercely protective of his adopted siblings. Almost homicidally so. While he projects a cool, confident persona at his restaurant, he has a reputation for going off the deep end at the slightest hint of danger for his brother and sisters.

I got him as well
  • KeneronKeneron
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,225
    edited 8:41AM April 25, 2018
    A dandere - I'd say it's accurate. ><;
    eZYMCtT.jpg
    gE5JT4h.png
  • AkarugiAkarugi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 870
    0IUePWg.png
    Got Kuudere, which is pretty accurate.
    But why are there so many people getting Yandere? lol
  • HasboobsanHasboobsan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,865
    I got yandere O.o
  • NaoyinNaoyin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,250
    Got Yandere (Startz), hmmm...
  • FaelightFaelight
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,965
    I am a deredere, apparently.
  • Always_HidAlways_Hid
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 9,905
    Orblit wrote: »
    5ab158e58b0d7-result_dandere_NPCQuiz.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJQENZWM3WVIJKG2A&Expires=1527259802&Signature=5EVLrk5o493yc91FeooIPaRxeHI%3D
    Dandere (Dunba)
    Maplers who fit the "Dandere" personality are socially awkward, shy, and very soft spoken. In Maple World you resemble Peachy! Although she is a brilliant blacksmith and enchanter, she's terribly shy. You also embody the same characteristics as Dunba, who is one of four orphans raised by the last Dragon Master. In spite of his roly-poly appearance, he's an excellent fighter, though he wouldn't hurt a fly if he could avoid it!

omg he's adorable >.<
  • AquasisAquasis
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,665
    I got Deredere (Aisha), suits the job i wanted initialy.
  • MacSauceMacSauce
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,600
    Team Yandere over everything
  • FlorentiusFlorentius
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,115
    Deredere (Aisha)!

giphy.gif
  • kaitoooooohkaitooooooh
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,190
    I'm a little disappointed to get dandere ^^" I'm a bit shy, but I'm not socially awkward or anything...I try my best not to be anyway 0.0
  • papashpapash
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 810
    edited 10:26AM April 25, 2018
    welp, guess i'm a yandere. idk how to feel about being called controlling and possessive but, the rest fit me perfectly.
  • KarkeysKarkeys
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 950
    PEDJ2Y8.png
    j7UfSzL.png
    Metal-Gear-Solid-3.jpg

Guess it's time to switch class to either heavy gunner or assasin
  • NilremNilrem
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,050
    Maple Guide
    I guess I'm another member of the Kuudere club.

Oddly accurate, compared to the class quiz giving me the opposite of what fit me.
  • KarkeysKarkeys
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 950
    The1stNoel wrote: »
    5ab158ffdb636-result_deredere_NPCQuiz.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJQENZWM3WVIJKG2A&Expires=1527255094&Signature=wX8IwXgBFHB%2FoQliuKWnjn%2B3Wc0%3D
    Deredere (Aisha)
    Maplers who fit the "Deredere" personality tend to be perky, kind and good hearted but on an overly enthusiastic level. In Maple World you ressemble Aisha, the Heavy Gunner's doting assistant! She worships everything the Heavy Gunner class does and works hard with a smile... even when everything is on fire and she's setting the reactor core to self-destruct.

That Description is very unsettling, but I guess Deredere does suit me...

Got this one as well, guess it's pretty good.
  • AkianeiAkianei
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,090
    5ab159569d106-result_yandere_NPCQuiz.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJQENZWM3WVIJKG2A&Expires=1527251903&Signature=XDhmATEIBh61AvxGNkw2wOHzztw%3D
    Yandere (Startz)
    Maplers who fit the "Yandere" personality are controlling and possessive, in a twisted sort of way... In Maple World you are most like Startz. As an orphan, he is fiercely protective of his adopted siblings. Almost homicidally so. While he projects a cool, confident persona at his restaurant, he has a reputation for going off the deep end at the slightest hint of danger for his brother and sisters.

I got the same, should I be afraid of myself now? lol