Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

NPC Personality Quiz

Comments

• AtlasAtlas
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,330
    hey, deredere here. what a fun quiz this time around!
  • SubionSubion
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,155
    RoseDrop wrote: »
    I got:
    Deredere (Aisha)

Same
  • BanCatzBanCatz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,235
    Hahahahaha Tsundere (Kaitlyn) for life
  • SirDopeSirDope
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,460
    vmztx0.png

I've got Cathy Cathalina
  • BEANZBEANZ
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    edited 5:57AM April 25, 2018
    5ab1594289c95-result_kuudere_NPCQuiz.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJQENZWM3WVIJKG2A&Expires=1527252948&Signature=b5pW0IvsEqkQLVaedoOnIyVj860%3D
    Kuudere (Oska)

Maplers who fit the "Kuudere" personality are very direct, cold, and show few emotions. In Maple World you most resemble Oska. From a young age, Oska has had to take care of both herself and her hopeless older brother. Oska is cool and collected, never mean but always direct. These traits has served her well as the commander of the Green Hoods.
    JBLZ
  • ZenSoulZenSoul
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    Deredere (Aisha) here too!
  • YuraYura
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 710
    I got Dandere. Fits quite nicely
  • SirDopeSirDope
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,460
  • ChillBearChillBear
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,835
    I got same as @Always_Hid

But I don't consider myself to be 'controlling' lol. I like to appreciate others around me and maintain a sense of order.
  • RRedRRed
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 740
    deredere (Aisha) :3
  • Always_HidAlways_Hid
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 9,905
    edited 6:01AM April 25, 2018
    ChillBear wrote: »
    I got same as @Always_Hid

But I don't consider myself to be 'controlling' lol. I like to appreciate others around me and maintain a sense of order.

@ChillBear yea i don't see myself as too controlling either but i am v protective of my fam and friends and he looks awesome so i'll take it ^_^ (also, coincidentally i too am adopted lol)
  • SlothdreadSlothdread
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,465
    Kuudere for life !
  • BradyacBradyac
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,925
    @BEANZ wrote: »
    5ab1594289c95-result_kuudere_NPCQuiz.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJQENZWM3WVIJKG2A&Expires=1527252948&Signature=b5pW0IvsEqkQLVaedoOnIyVj860%3D
    Kuudere (Oska)

Maplers who fit the "Kuudere" personality are very direct, cold, and show few emotions. In Maple World you most resemble Oska. From a young age, Oska has had to take care of both herself and her hopeless older brother. Oska is cool and collected, never mean but always direct. These traits has served her well as the commander of the Green Hoods.

Same here.
  • FrizyFrizy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,485
    ZenSoul wrote: »
    Deredere (Aisha) here too!

Same! But she is a heavy gunner assistant
  • tokidokitokidoki
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 975
    edited 6:06AM April 25, 2018
    BEANZ wrote: »
    Kuudere (Oska)

I also got her!
  • GoldNGoldN
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
    Welp, I got something different lol Kuudere (Oska)
  • JakossiJakossi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,005
    edited 6:10AM April 25, 2018
    I'm a DEREDERE. feelsgoodman.
    0SJmZtt.gif

"Deredere (デレデレ), often written as "Dere-Dere", refers to a character who is completely kind, happy, and energetic."
  • MuhrMuhr
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 830
    Nkj7iDA.jpg
    Maplers who fit the "Kamidere" personality are quite full of themselves, possess a god complex, and believe all beings are beneath them! In Maple World you are most like Evagor, who has all of the trappings of a Kamidere! He frequently claims to be the strongest warrior in Perion and demands to be made acting war chief in Wolf Heart's absence.
    znJxKBR.png
    BakaNekoDrakooon
  • Roasted_MarshmallowRoasted_Marshmallow
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 550
    I'm a total introvert, so was doomed to get Dandere from the start.
  • fitz2fitz2
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,040
    tokidoki wrote: »
    BEANZ wrote: »
    Kuudere (Oska)

I also got her!

Same