Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

[GAME] Yes or No

ErcobaleErcobale
Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,180
Posts: 63
Member
edited 2:28PM April 20, 2018 in Off Topic Discussion
Hello guys :D

How this game work is fairly easy,Just ask a question and the person on the bottem will answer it in only yes or no

Are you shy?

GAME ON!
MobaKitsuhimeJimbabwePendomraZifiMarquesBRMisterrRoseDroptkmisere

Comments

  • MobaMoba
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,720
    Posts: 66
    Member
  • CarpCarp
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,275
    Posts: 122
    Member
    edited 2:31PM April 20, 2018
    Moba wrote: »
    Yes?

    supposedly. heck?
    Paw
  • 3FeetOfFun3FeetOfFun
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 5,510
    Posts: 350
    Member
    Moba. you failed. It feels bad knowing you're the guild leader. lol

    No.

    Do you wanna join Moba's guild?
    MobaPawtkmisere
  • CarpCarp
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,275
    Posts: 122
    Member
    edited 2:35PM April 20, 2018
    3FeetOfFun wrote: »
    Moba. you failed. It feels bad knowing you're the guild leader. lol

    No.

    Do you wanna join Moba's guild?

    Under the assumption that the Super Smash Bros. Melee 20XX guild, run by Aziz "Hax F. Money" Al-Yami", inevitably comes to an end, as the participants grow slowly more and more tired of the game and eventually move back to playing Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube, I will possibly consider joining Moba's guild, under the assumption that Moba's guild is, at the time of the Super Smash Bros. Melee 20XX guild's death, the current guild that all of the cool players are situated in.

    What Is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
    KitsuhimePawtkmisere
  • BlavyBlavy
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 17,760
    Posts: 771
    Member
    Uh I thought this was a 'yes' or 'no' only.
    But my answer is: YES. (What do you mean? African or European swallow?)

    Have you ever watched/listened to ASMR?
    PawEmergencyPrayertkmisere
  • 3FeetOfFun3FeetOfFun
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 5,510
    Posts: 350
    Member
    edited 2:42PM April 20, 2018
    .
    Pawtkmisere
  • CarpCarp
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,275
    Posts: 122
    Member
    Blavy wrote: »
    Uh I thought this was a 'yes' or 'no' only. shhhhh i dont play by the rules you heck
    But my answer is: YES. (What do you mean? African or European swallow?)

    Have you ever watched/listened to ASMR?

    Ya. Gamecube controller ASMR is... oddly relaxing.

    What is the square root of -4?
    Pawtkmisere
  • 3FeetOfFun3FeetOfFun
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 5,510
    Posts: 350
    Member
    Yes? (It's YES or NO questions)

    Do you... uhh.... wanna go out some time?
    Paw
  • CarpCarp
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,275
    Posts: 122
    Member
    3FeetOfFun wrote: »
    Yes? (It's YES or NO questions)

    Do you... uhh.... wanna go out some time?

    2i.

    Are you really 3 feet tall?
    Pawtkmisere
  • 3FeetOfFun3FeetOfFun
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 5,510
    Posts: 350
    Member
    Carp wrote: »
    3FeetOfFun wrote: »
    Yes? (It's YES or NO questions)

    Do you... uhh.... wanna go out some time?

    2i.

    Are you really 3 feet tall?

    Carp. Stop being a tool dude. I reported you to the GMs. CC PLZ.
    Pawtkmisere
  • CarpCarp
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,275
    Posts: 122
    Member
    edited 2:51PM April 20, 2018
    3FeetOfFun wrote: »
    Carp wrote: »
    3FeetOfFun wrote: »
    Yes? (It's YES or NO questions)

    Do you... uhh.... wanna go out some time?

    2i.

    Are you really 3 feet tall?

    Carp. Stop being a tool dude. I reported you to the GMs. CC PLZ.

    that's my job tho ):<

    and u never answered the question you lovely heck

    (also obligatory comment about credit cards or cupcakes here)
    Pawtkmisere
  • 3FeetOfFun3FeetOfFun
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 5,510
    Posts: 350
    Member
    Carp wrote: »
    3FeetOfFun wrote: »
    Carp wrote: »
    3FeetOfFun wrote: »
    Yes? (It's YES or NO questions)

    Do you... uhh.... wanna go out some time?

    2i.

    Are you really 3 feet tall?

    Carp. Stop being a tool dude. I reported you to the GMs. CC PLZ.

    that's my job tho ):<

    and u never answered the question you lovely heck

    (also obligatory comment about credit cards or cupcakes here)

    I did answer your question. We are only able to say Yes or No. You are ruining someone's game dude. Go somewhere else, or be part of the game. But don't ruin people's fun for no reason.
    Paw
  • KitsuhimeKitsuhime
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,545
    Posts: 36
    Member
  • CarpCarp
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,275
    Posts: 122
    Member
    3FeetOfFun wrote: »
    Carp wrote: »
    3FeetOfFun wrote: »
    Carp wrote: »
    3FeetOfFun wrote: »
    Yes? (It's YES or NO questions)

    Do you... uhh.... wanna go out some time?

    2i.

    Are you really 3 feet tall?

    Carp. Stop being a tool dude. I reported you to the GMs. CC PLZ.

    that's my job tho ):<

    and u never answered the question you lovely heck

    (also obligatory comment about credit cards or cupcakes here)

    I did answer your question. We are only able to say Yes or No. You are ruining someone's game dude. Go somewhere else, or be part of the game. But don't ruin people's fun for no reason.

    please don't try to start a flame war here lol

    if you're really that angry then i'll stop but you could be a little nicer about it next time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Paw
  • LembLemb
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 640
    Posts: 5
    Member
    this thread is a disaster
    Pawduyhung2hSeippotkmisere
  • CarpCarp
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,275
    Posts: 122
    Member
    Lemb wrote: »
    this thread is a disaster

    yes. are you really a lamb as your name so suggests? (*:
    Paw
  • 3FeetOfFun3FeetOfFun
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 5,510
    Posts: 350
    Member
    Carp wrote: »
    3FeetOfFun wrote: »
    Carp wrote: »
    3FeetOfFun wrote: »
    Carp wrote: »
    3FeetOfFun wrote: »
    Yes? (It's YES or NO questions)

    Do you... uhh.... wanna go out some time?

    2i.

    Are you really 3 feet tall?

    Carp. Stop being a tool dude. I reported you to the GMs. CC PLZ.

    that's my job tho ):<

    and u never answered the question you lovely heck

    (also obligatory comment about credit cards or cupcakes here)

    I did answer your question. We are only able to say Yes or No. You are ruining someone's game dude. Go somewhere else, or be part of the game. But don't ruin people's fun for no reason.

    please don't try to start a flame war here lol

    if you're really that angry then i'll stop but you could be a little nicer about it next time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    I'm not starting a flame war, nor am I angry dude.

    You're telling me to be nicer, mean while you're being a troll, just because you had a bad day.

    again dude, CC PLZ.
    Paw
  • JimbabweJimbabwe
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,425
    Posts: 5
    Member
    @Ercobale No
    Paw
  • ErcobaleErcobale
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,180
    Posts: 63
    Member
    YES!

    Do you think this game will work?
    Paw
  • KitsuhimeKitsuhime
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,545
    Posts: 36
    Member
    edited 3:11PM April 20, 2018
    3FeetOfFun wrote: »
    Carp wrote: »
    3FeetOfFun wrote: »
    Carp wrote: »
    3FeetOfFun wrote: »
    Carp wrote: »
    3FeetOfFun wrote: »
    Yes? (It's YES or NO questions)

    Do you... uhh.... wanna go out some time?

    2i.

    Are you really 3 feet tall?

    Carp. Stop being a tool dude. I reported you to the GMs. CC PLZ.

    that's my job tho ):<

    and u never answered the question you lovely heck

    (also obligatory comment about credit cards or cupcakes here)

    I did answer your question. We are only able to say Yes or No. You are ruining someone's game dude. Go somewhere else, or be part of the game. But don't ruin people's fun for no reason.

    please don't try to start a flame war here lol

    if you're really that angry then i'll stop but you could be a little nicer about it next time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    I'm not starting a flame war, nor am I angry dude.

    You're telling me to be nicer, mean while you're being a troll, just because you had a bad day.

    again dude, CC PLZ.

    Incoming? Yes? No? maxresdefault.jpg