Check out the patch notes for the v20 Lovely Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55909/lovely-update-v20

[Mega Post] - All Helpful, Trending Posts & Games

kawingshekkawingshek
MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,465
edited 5:43PM June 28, 2018 in General Chat
Some posts will not be shown as they will further go down to the graveyard, and some may be in a different section. Consider that General Chat is where people hang out and asks a lot of questions. So here's a mega thread or post with links to posts that I seem to have found an interest of large posts that people seem to be visiting often and commenting. Or just useful links that you find it helpful for people around here.

Before posting a new disccusion thread here's some quick information related to CBT

- CBT2 - July 18th maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/32035
- Want to know which countries are eligible? Service Regions
- Can't check your e-mail if you got invited? Click here for Sign up Status
- Get your latest news from the Dev blogs forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/categories/maple-2-team-blogs
- Can my PC/Laptop run MS2? System Requirements for MS2

Reward system game - Help out/Share links of trending post, innovative suggestions/categories or improving this mega post
I thought about it and I sure could need some help to improve and update this mega post by rewarding you guys. This is after all a community work made by the community for the community.

Rewards
+1 Like from me if you find trending posts and leave a comment below with the OP name and the link.
+1 Like if you have a suggestion to improve the mega post or making new categories to make it easier for users to navigate and search for the topics.
+1 Like if you comment down below with appreciation to help it be visually accessable on first page. (Feel free to like this post if you want to +rep me aswell)

Bonus likes if other users appreciate your hard work to help out the community
Quick math: 1 Like or 1 Insightful = +5rep = 1 stray cat finds a home :D
So feel free to share some links that you think it has a large discussion post that seem to be trending or helpful to prevent spam.

Rules & PSA - Very Important!
Maplestory 2 code of conduct Read this, it's important to know your rules

Official Discord Server
Other Discord servers!
https://discord.gg/MXT9jb French community (submitted by: @KiwouixFR)
http://discord.gg/ms2 by tria.tv portal's discord server aka Reddit (submitted by: @tachiorz )
https://discord.me/ms2alliance by KMS2 & CMS2 active english community (submitted by: @tachiorz )

Badge list
Roadtrip/Map info (Outdated for CBT1 only)
Suggestions - (Submitted by: @Saika)
Guides
Sharing your past experience(MS1 related posts - General discussion)
Sharing your thoughts of MS2(MS2 related posts - General discussion)
KMS2/CMS2 players sharing advice
Polls for MS2
Guild related
Mega Post - Guild Directory Majority of guild recruitment posts in one mega post.
Guild Recruitment section You can find more guild recruitment posts here.

NDA discussion
Off topic discussions
Forum games
(New)
Yes or No game by @Ercobale
First things that comes to mind by @Jelledot
The v game by @Bobby2580

(Old)
Last post wins by @Zerukan
One sentence story by @Nasir
Linked words by @aletyavoo
Ban the person above you by @3FeetOfFun
What does the above username make you think of? by @lKaral

Other

Don't forget to like or insightful if you want to +rep me if you find this post useful or leave a comment to make it visually accessable, unless CM decides to sticky this :smirk:
Leave a comment below if you want to share other links that you think it will raise some discussions among the community.

And don't forget to drop by the fan media section for awesome artworks and creators.

Discussions and questions about getting invited to CBT, the answer is: 5 business days before you get your answer...j/k

Who am I?
Here's my introduction post

Edit logs - Keep track on what changed
edit: Going to continue to add more on this list while this has been posted
edit2: Tagged every OP in case you guys want to check out more of their other posts
edit3: I just noticed some posts gets sticky/announcement which is very interesting.
edit4: Added section related to CBT sign up
edit5: Testing tag @lppu
edit6: Added the time for website update
edit7: Unlocked discord server posts on discord section. Feel free to post your discord link invite/post on the comment below if you want me to add it in to build up the community. (disclaimer: we'll be having an official server soon)
edit8: Added suggestion section suggested by @Saika.
edit9: Added a reward system; Help out and share trending or other innovative categories, comment below and receive a Like/rep.
edit10: Added quote from CM related to roadmap/website update time.
edit11: Added spoiler tags to minimize the size of the post. You'll find the links within each category. Suggested by @PallyCookie
edit12: Re-organized the sections that shares similarity of posts
edit13: added Beta access information link, Service regions and invite status
edit14: re-organized again and will now remind/mention when roadtrip site updates.

(Big update of Mega post)
edit15: Updating the post, removing old information that's outdated.
edit16: Added old and new tag to seperate each posts
edit17: Working on guild directory, changed section Unique Guild to Guild Related
edit18: Changed Sharing your past experience and thoughts of MS2 section into more detailed about general discussion posts.
edit19: Added Mega Post - Guild directory link in Guild related section.
edit20: Guild related section has been updated. Any discussion posts guild related will be in this post while recruitment links will be on my guild directory.
edit21: Updated CBT2 announcement to CBT2 18th July
ZizukePallyCookieCoppersannKotoriMinamilppununchStrawberryPunchJediJamsSoftdrinkPoseand 31 others.

Comments

• ZizukeZizuke
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,805
    Trying to get that insightful badge? lol
    kawingshekRed_OniHerrardo
  • kawingshekkawingshek
    edited 4:02AM April 16, 2018
    Zizuke wrote: »
    Trying to get that insightful badge? lol

That and to avoid spam in the future with the same posts. Besides the other OP might get their insightful/likes aswell since they created a trending post.

all part of my evil kitty plan :smirk:
  • 3FeetOfFun3FeetOfFun
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,680
    Didn't include the section where I am trending. >.>
    kawingshek
  • kawingshekkawingshek
    edited 4:20AM April 16, 2018
    3FeetOfFun wrote: »
    Didn't include the section where I am trending. >.>

Feel free to share and link it, I probably have missed it because the forums doesn't really indicate which page I am on and I probably have missed it. I'll edit it in

edit: it's this one correct? forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/327/unofficial-what-class-are-you-quiz

edit2: included it on the poll section
  • 3FeetOfFun3FeetOfFun
    OH. LOL! I am just blind....
    kawingshek
  • kawingshekkawingshek
    I wonder if the @ mentions/tags works even if I edit it afterwards into the post.
  • nunchnunch
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,925
    edited 10:41AM April 16, 2018
    now this is how you farm rep with style! actually good thread btw well done
    kawingshek
  • CaideCaide
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 310
    Very comprehensive.
    kawingshek
  • kawingshekkawingshek
    nunch wrote: »
    now this is how you farm rep with style! actually good thread btw well done

thanks, but it's actually thanks to the original posters of those links that made this mega post. @nunch
    Caide wrote: »
    Very comprehensive.
    If there are suggestions or improvement to edit things around, feel free to leave a comment @Caide
  • SaikaSaika
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,480
    My suggestion would be to also add in suggestions.
    So users can see what's already been suggested, so that they avoid doing it again.
    It's possible that what they were suggesting has already been done, but hard to find if it's been buried in other posts.
    Otherwise keep up the good work! ♥
    kawingshekLilyflower
  • kawingshekkawingshek
    Saika wrote: »
    My suggestion would be to also add in suggestions.
    So users can see what's already been suggested, so that they avoid doing it again.
    It's possible that what they were suggesting has already been done, but hard to find if it's been buried in other posts.
    Otherwise keep up the good work! ♥

I'll add it in right away, any particular ones that you'd prefer seeing in that category? feel free to share the links.
  • SaikaSaika
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,480
    edited 4:02PM April 16, 2018
    Avoiding Pay to Win Elements @Harms

Discord Server @RealSpadow

Forums, Dark Theme @Meidogaru

Bring the beginner back!!! @nunch

Since you're looking for trending or a large discussion, I grabbed the suggestions with the most posts.
    If you want me to find ones that aren't as big but still as important, let me know!
    kawingshekLilyflower
  • kawingshekkawingshek
    edited 4:24PM April 16, 2018
    Saika wrote: »
    Avoiding Pay to Win Elements @Harms

Discord Server @RealSpadow

Forums, Dark Theme @Meidogaru

Bring the beginner back!!! @nunch

Since you're looking for trending or a large discussion, I grabbed the suggestions with the most posts.
    If you want me to find ones that aren't as big but still as important, let me know!

Discord has been covered and been placed in discord category. (I'll edit some spacing to seperate discord links and discussion posts.
    Working on the other ones now.

edit: I've added a reward system now so feel free to read about it as we work together as a community, you can earn your reps here!
    edit2: Another suggestion for you guys if you read this; Any graphic designer that wants to make the mega post look all fancy adding a cool image for the categories would make this look more lively and professional.
    Saika
  • AlziiAlzii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,345
    It's always good to have these in forums~ thanks for taking the initiative ♥

it's really neat and nicely formatted!
    kawingshek
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,065
    Making sure to hear the voice of The players in the community that's very important.
    kawingshek
  • NazrinNazrin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,090
    Hopefully I can find some treasures and easter eggs in the game to post them into my discussion or if someone made one.
    kawingshek
  • kawingshekkawingshek
    Nazrin wrote: »
    Hopefully I can find some treasures and easter eggs in the game to post them into my discussion or if someone made one.

Ah, thanks for reminding me, Saw that notification earlier that I bookmarked. Will be adding that easter egg post on the mega post! @Nazrin
  • PallyCookiePallyCookie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,505
    You could take each category and make it a spoiler so it would condense the amount of information shown and then if they want to see an individual section they can just open the spoiler to see the links within. So here's a bump.
    kawingshek
  • kawingshekkawingshek
    edited 2:16AM April 17, 2018
    You could take each category and make it a spoiler so it would condense the amount of information shown and then if they want to see an individual section they can just open the spoiler to see the links within. So here's a bump.

Good suggestion, I'll add the spoiler tags so it's easier for everyone :D
  • 3FeetOfFun3FeetOfFun
    edited 8:20AM April 17, 2018
    Hells yeah! Featured twice!!!
    kawingshekTudzard