Check out the patch notes for the v19 Winter Mischief update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55464/winter-mischief-v19

What class will you start with?

Comments

• DeathTheKidDeathTheKid
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 665
    I was going to pick thief but after looking at some videos assassin fits my playing style.
  • BryannBryann
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,660
    thief is da wae.
  • NamelesskamiNamelesskami
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,530
    I'm going for a thief :3
  • NamelesskamiNamelesskami
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,530
    Answer to bonus question>>>

I would like to see an Evan type class. I think Mir was super adorable and enjoyed the class overall. and maple a demon class. I love DA and DS classes in MS1
    TekNerd
  • ToriTenkaiToriTenkai
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,710
    I would normally pick a mage or thief class, but I'm going to take the upcoming class test to decide. Never know if I may be a born other class then I'm used to always playing.
  • ZyhairZyhair
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 695
    I'll probably start with a Thief. The Dual Blade wield is always fun to see, and the previews I've seen around youtube looks like it would fit my playstyle.
  • BryannBryann
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,660
    I'm going for a thief :3
    Zyhair wrote: »
    I'll probably start with a Thief..

MY BRUDDAS
  • BackwardCapBackwardCap
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,365
    My favorite archetype is usually the Thief/Assassin but the very first class I mained in the original MS was Archer so it'll be a toss up between those I guess.
  • WellfishWellfish
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,315
    It honestly depends! If I'm gonna play with some friends, I'll play as the priest since no one in my group likes playing as support :(
    If I'm alone, I would play as the Wizard because my first character ever made in MS1 was the Evan!
  • NyankoAnkoNyankoAnko
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 660
    edited 10:58AM April 21, 2018
    Going back to my roots and playing a priest!!! I can't wait for that nostalgia trip~~~
  • HieiUKHieiUK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,490
    Ranger is life, Ranger is love, Ranger is my starting class.
    iMikeyZz
  • HieiUKHieiUK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,490
    Bryann wrote: »
    thief is da wae.

You do not know da wae, heretic.
  • GrieviousGrievious
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,390
    Thief has always been a longtime favorite of mine, so I'll have to give it a chance here as well.
  • TeddysaurTeddysaur
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 735
    I'm very fond of ranged classes, particularly mages. Plus I'm more team oriented and love supporting others, so Priests are usually my go to!
  • MoxarMoxar
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,475
    Personally I'm waiting for that class quiz and I'm gonna choose based on that... Because picking a class yourself is so overrated lolz
  • StarkusStarkus
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,770
    I like playing Thief, since I like to put in some work with movement and attacking.
    I especially like to play Berserker for the hack n slash, and for being a walking Berserk reference.
    Rune Blader, and Striker are also enjoyable, but they will come around later for GMS2.
  • BlavyBlavy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 17,840
    Priest for sure!
    EmergencyPrayerLestrange
  • JakossiJakossi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,005
    I'm gonna be starting with knight. I just like the idea of being a tanky dude is a full suit of armor...
  • RingringRingring
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,615
    Would go Beserker, but I might just stay as a priest xD
  • YoungFoxMarieYoungFoxMarie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,470
    I am thinking of going priest as getting in groups might be just a little bit easier and I really love the social side this game (might) have. :D