Check out the v16 1st Anniversary Update patch notes!

>> http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45834

Question about the MS2 Fest stream + Others

ArgetlamArgetlam
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,390
in General Chat
So at one point in the stream, they mention someone called Viyar AKA Golem or something? I think it was around 9 minutes 50 seconds in and I had no idea what they were talking about. Also I've heard that decorating and a lot of the non-adventuring/fighting bits of the game are going to cost real money so for those who've played KMS2, is this true? It makes sense I guess. Hoping that I can still make a decent house and outfit without having to buy the in-game real cash currency

Comments

• SFCLartSFCLart
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 975
    edited 12:26AM April 19, 2018
    First off, yea there's tons of things to do on MS2 other than fighting cute monsters. A few examples would be decorating the interior of your home, fishing, playing music instruments, outfits and mounts. Previously when I played I only used the in-game currency messos. I believe without paying real cash, you still can get a substantial amount of items and stuffs with the in game contents as well as events. However, they do have a cash shop so maybe only exclusive items are there? Totally depends on the developers, can't say anything for certain yet.

Well I might be wrong too, others can feel free to add on or give your inputs too :)

As for the streaming part, I'm still not sure as the admins haven't release any info on it yet. But personally, I hope we will be able to stream the gameplay as I like to stream games that are in betas.
    Argetlam
  • ArgetlamArgetlam
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,390
    edited 12:35AM April 19, 2018
    SFCLart wrote: »
    First off, yea there's tons of things to do on MS2 other than fighting cute monsters. A few examples would be decorating the interior of your home, fishing, playing music instruments, outfits and mounts. Previously when I played I only used the in-game currency messos. I believe without paying real cash, you still can get a substantial amount of items and stuffs with the in game contents as well as events. However, they do have a cash shop so maybe only exclusive items are there? Totally depends on the developers, can't say anything for certain yet.

Well I might be wrong too, others can feel free to add on or give your inputs too :)

As for the streaming part, I'm still not sure as the admins haven't release any info on it yet. But personally, I hope we will be able to stream the gameplay as I like to stream games that are in betas.

That's awesome, hopefully the difference isn't TOO noticeable but still unique for the cash buyers. I might buy some of the cash stuff for the outfits but it depends on what the game is like when it comes.

• SFCLartSFCLart
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 975
    Argetlam wrote: »
    That's awesome, hopefully the difference isn't TOO noticeable but still unique for the cash buyers. I might buy some of the cash stuff for the outfits but it depends on what the game is like when it comes.

IIRC, I think there is some fashion style system where your given points on how well u dress up or something. They might have a ranking on that too so it might be worth it to invest or something. You can take selfies and stuffs on MS2 too so I think there will be great emphasis on the designs of outfits and stuffs.
    Argetlam