Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

✨ CLOSED ✨

Comments

• UbermanUberman
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,805
    It might be a casual guild. but there must be some standard which i am totaly okay with.
  • JelloBearJelloBear
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,795
  • JelledotJelledot
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,305
    PinkLady wrote: »
    Jelledot wrote: »
    You could also just create a permanent link invite, and post that on your first post perhaps? Would make things easier.

I prefer not to have a public link for many reasons. I’m looking for quality players, not quantity.

Fair, but having anyone allowing to dm you is 90% the same thing, it'll be everyone that's interested and not lazy enough to DM, lolol.
  • UbermanUberman
    You could also just create a permanent link invite, and post that on your first post perhaps? Would make things easier.

I prefer not to have a public link for many reasons. I’m looking for quality players, not quantity.

Fair, but having anyone allowing to dm you is 90% the same thing, it'll be everyone that's interested and not lazy enough to DM, lolol.

Atleast they took the effort to DM. You could place a perma invite link but thats more of a mess to sort then just DMing and talking, Just check how the public maplestory 2 discord is like.
  • PinkLadyPinkLady
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,405

I like that one on one conversation with that person initially as well. Less likely to have trolls come in. Someone who takes that extra step to PM me shows that they are more interested vs casually clicking a permanent link.
  • WolfiurWolfiur
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 940
    And quality at the moment is just finest! Literally just sitting and chatting, while theres soo much other things to do :P
  • tikatika
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 680
    I kinda just reply to forum messages before I go to sleep so people have ample time to reply back... because of time differences, but the link expires by the time I wake up lol.

So sorry for badgering you, PinkLady ;;
    I guess I'll try to pop in more during the day.
    ArurauneUberman
  • dagaminkingdagaminking
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 620
  • PinkLadyPinkLady
    tika wrote: »
    I kinda just reply to forum messages before I go to sleep so people have ample time to reply back... because of time differences, but the link expires by the time I wake up lol.

So sorry for badgering you, PinkLady ;;
    I guess I'll try to pop in more during the day.

I’m glad we finally got you in! LOL. I blame discord links on phone.
  • PinkLadyPinkLady
  • NotPlayingNotPlaying
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,180
    I was given a cookie today
    Nivision
  • NivisionNivision
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,390
    edited 8:11PM April 25, 2018
    NotPlaying wrote: »
    I was given a cookie today
    raw
  • CheerCheer
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,965
    Hold my beer.
    -LadyinPink 4/25
  • TassyTassy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,740
    Ooo, I'll look into this tomorrow, as it's pretty late for me right now. Sounds like an interesting community, especially with it being 18+. To be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect from the demographic of this game. I'm actually 21, but, I wasn't sure if there would be a lot of others here that were near my age, but this gives me a good sign. I suppose it's not too surprising considering a lot of Maplestory1 players are here.

Just wanted to say thanks for taking the initiative to make a chat like this! @PinkLady
  • PinkLadyPinkLady
    Tassy wrote: »
    Ooo, I'll look into this tomorrow, as it's pretty late for me right now. Sounds like an interesting community, especially with it being 18+. To be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect from the demographic of this game. I'm actually 21, but, I wasn't sure if there would be a lot of others here that were near my age, but this gives me a good sign. I suppose it's not too surprising considering a lot of Maplestory1 players are here.

Just wanted to say thanks for taking the initiative to make a chat like this! @PinkLady

Please send me a PM later if you're interested in joining! <3
  • NotPlayingNotPlaying
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,180
    Savory pies are the best
  • FilthyAnimalFilthyAnimal
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,435
  • UbermanUberman
    I hope everyone in here is ready for the second wave of invites soon.
  • PandyBearPandyBear
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,515
    is this an US or EU guild?
  • PinkLadyPinkLady
    PandyBear wrote: »
    is this an US or EU guild?

We are a mix of both. More US than NA.